𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝕮𝖔𝖓𝖋𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖎𝖔𝖓𝖘

AUTHOR'S POV

It was midnight as the clouds had surrounded over and made the atmosphere dark. It could rain anytime soon.

It was hard for Y/N to sleep as she was continuosly thinking about him since she last saw him at the dinner. He looked kinda dull and maybe was thinking something?

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I was trying to sleep in my room thinking about my wife Y/N. Our relationship isn't that close. We were arranged marriaged for business purposes of our companies but who knew I would fall in love with her?

It was love at first sight for me. Eventually I have totally fallen for her after living with her for more than seven months now. Currently she must be sleeping. Yes, we are married but sleep in different rooms to make it less awkward. But I want to badly tell her that I love her.

I have been thinking about this, on how to confess her after coming back from work. That's the reason I was not talking to her while having dinner. She might have worried about me, I guess.

I sighed and decided to look upon her as I was not going to sleep anytime soon.

Y/N'S POV

I was not at all sleeping. My thoughts were wondering about him. Yes, I do care for him as I love him. Thinking about our relationship, we do not open up to each other a lot, but he do cares for me. He might not be good at expressing but I can feel his love through his actions.

I wish I was in his embrace right now. We decided to sleep in different rooms for not being uncomfortable with each other but honestly his presence is all I long for.

I was in my thoughts when I felt the door opening. I immediately shut my eyes close.

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I came in her room and saw her sleeping peacefully while hugging her pillow. How I wished her to be in my arms right now. I went to her and pulled the blanket over as she being clumsy had not put it over despite the cold weather. I caressed her cheek admiring her and got up to leave but her hand stopped me. I was too stunned to react.

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/N: Taehyung?

Right at the moment it started raining outside. Y/N looked at the window while smiling and then back to him.

Y/N: What are you doing here?

Taehyung: U-uh that, I just came to check upon you, I'll go ba-

Y/N: Can you sleep here?

Taehyung was taken aback for a while. He didn't expected her to ask him for that as his heart skipped a beat. He wanted to be with her as much as she wanted.

Taehyung: Me?

Y/N: Yes, please...

She gave him a warm smile.

Taehyung: If you are comfortable to do so.

She gave him a quick nod. He smiled and got into the duvet with her. It felt complete. Being aside each other. Taehyung stared at Y/N who was busy staring at the window.