2.9 | Far Away

· · ─────── ·✿· ─────── · ·

Kalon stood with Sam as they watched Chris and the other former Cobra Kai students walk into Miyagi-do Karate. She smiled softly at Chris while Demetri and Robby watched them with distrust glinting in their eyes, she knew that it would be difficult for them for a while but she knew the pressure in Cobra Kai when you aren't on the top of the food chain where Hawk, Miguel and Aisha stood ─ And where Kalon formerly stood. She slowly walked toward the new students, Chris smiled at Kalon in the process.

"Is this Miyagi-Do?" Chris asked, Kalon nodded at his words before smiling at Sensei LaRusso. Kalon rolled her eyes as Robby approached them ready to size them up, she shook her head and stepped between the two of them. "Brother... Chris is good, all right," Kalon assured her brother while Daniel nodded with her. "They probably helped trash the dojo," Robby accused them as Kalon crossed her arms. "We didn't have anything to do with that," Chris told Robby before looking at Demetri, "But I am sorry about what happened at the mall."

Demetri looked down as he walked up to Kalon and stood behind her. "We just wanna learn Miyagi-Do karate," Chris told Daniel. "I'd be careful about this, Mr L, letting the Cobra Kais into Miyagi-Do. It's like letting the wildings behind the Wall," Demetri warned while Kalon shook her head and looked up at her boyfriend. "However, the wildings helped Jon Snow win the Battle of the Bastards, remember?" Kalon inquired with a small smirk on her face. Demetri looked away from her as Daniel nodded in agreement with Kalon's statement.

"We're happy to have you. Nice to meet you," Daniel greeted Chris, shaking his hand while Kalon grabbed Demetri's hand and pulled him with her back to the rock they had been trying to lift all morning. "I both hate and love that you understood the reference," Demetri mumbled to Kalon, she laughed before kissing his cheek. "You should've picked a better analogy but remember, I was Cobra Kai too," Kalon told him with a raised brow. "But unlike Anakin Skywalker, you learned when the dark side was bad; like Rey," Demetri replied to her.

"I'd say I'm more like Kylo Ren," Kalon told him as she leaned back against the fence. "And why is that?" Demetri asked though he was loving the nerdy referencing. "Because I left the dark side for the one I... really like," Kalon told her boyfriend who smirked before moving closer to her. "That makes more sense but you aren't gonna die on me, are you?" Demetri asked as she placed her hand on his chest, shaking her head before pushing up on her toes to kiss him. "Alright, you two. Limit the PDA," Daniel told them before laughing as Kalon looked at him and saluted him.

Kalon stepped back and watched as Chris and Demetri argued by the rock, she shook her head as she and Sam shared a look of annoyance. "Why not say it to my face?" Chris asked Demetri with an aggressive tone. "I didn't say anything!" Demetri argued back. "You think I'm just gonna let you diss me?" Chris asked him as he stepped closer, Kalon stood up straight as Daniel made his way out of the dojo. "I didn't diss you. It was constructive criticism," Demetri replied to him. "Hey, what's going on here?" Daniel asked as he walked across the bridge.