027

Hyunjun felt a little anxious as he took his seat on the plane. He was about to meet a group of people he wasn't familiar with, and he was never really good with new people. "If your friends have so much trust in them, then they must be at least a little decent, right?" That's what his roommate had told him before he left for the airport, and he tries to believe him.

He was brought out of his thoughts by the sound of... slurping?

Hyunjun turned his head and looked to see the person in the seat next to him eating an entire seafood boil... on the plane. the lady turned towards him and offered him a half eaten crab leg,"Want some?" She asked, wiping her mouth nastily with her hand. Hyunjun gave her a disgusted look before slowly shaking his head. It was gonna be a long flight.

He's probably exaggerating, but he thinks he was the first person off the plane when they arrived.

Hyunjun wasn't this nervous about—well anything, but the thought that his best friends may have new best friends, scares him shitless. They had already begun to drift ever since he departed South Korea, who's to say they won't completely lose communication with one another?

He pushed those lingering thoughts away and turned his focus to grabbing his bags and getting to his parents house. His mom had told him that she wasn't going to pick his ass up when he was perfectly capable of getting a ride, so he would have to quickly find a taxi.

His taxi driver was fucking weird. This bitch has all 56 of his cats in the damn car and now Hyunjun's being swallowed up by furry creatures. He loved cats—don't get him wrong— but too much, is too much, even for him. "You sure own a lot of cats." Hyunjun commented when one of the cats rubbed its fat ass in his face.

"Haha yeah, I actually have 10 more at home, but they don't like leaving the house." Hyunjun was left stunned, because what the fuck?

"Guess it's pretty obvious what your favorite animal is, huh?" The driver gave him an odd look, "My favorite animal is dogs." Okay seriously what the hell?

He almost cried with relief when he finally made it to his parents house.

"Momma, you're one sick individual for not picking me up at the airport." Is all he said to his mother before trudging upstairs to his room, occasionally removing fur from his face.

"The hell happened to him?" His dad asked before turning back to his newspaper in disinterest.

the backyardigans

hyunrone: bitch i made it

eristin: OMG FINALLY HOE

sunsha: we've been waiting at the park for your bitchass for the last 2 hours.

hakablo: yeah, hurry your fuckass the hell up

hyunrone: why are y'all so mean for? like what if pull up and just start beating the shit out of all of you?

eristin: my boyfriend gon protect me 💯

hyunrone: girl i'll whoop you and your sorry ass boyfriend ass

eristin: YOU NOT ABOUT TO TALK ABOUT MY MANS LIKE THAT

eristin: mane when i see you it's on sight

hyunrone: ok bet

sunsha: ok but why not like... put this energy into a job or something

eristin: your broke ass shouldn't be talking

hakablo: all of you are fuck ups

hyunrone: okay harvard reject

hakablo: you've went too far hoe