Seth Rogan and His Big Sausage

It was a sad day at the clubhouse. Mickey had just divorced his bitch whore wife Minnie for cheating on him with that fucking dog Goofy. Once Mickey sent in the divorce papers, he heard a knock at the door. It was none other than his best friend Seth Rogan!

     "Heyyyyy mickey! Heard you just divorced that fucking slut of a wife you had, congratulations!" Seth Rogan exclaimed.

     "Thanks, I couldn't have done it without you! And besides, our relationship was getting a bit stale anyway," Mickey shrugged.

     Seth Bogan creamed into the clubhouse and when he walked in, he was showered with kisses from Pluto.

     "Shut the fuck up Pluto, I'm not into beastiality," Bogan Seth yelled.

     Pluto went to his doghouse to piss, shit, cry, and cum all at the same time. When Mickey went to fix a snack for Seth Rogan, Seth couldn't help but stare at that volumptious juicy dump truck that Mickey had. He just wanted one little bite of that sweet, sweet ass. 

     "Alright, I have the popcorn ready! You excited to watch the new amazing movie Morbius that came out on April 1st 2022, go see Morbius in theaters April 1st 2022 morbius best movie?" Mickey asked.

     Seth quickly had to distract himself from that great big ass of Mickey's and had to get back to watching the movie with him. Little did he know, Mickey was also wanting a bite of that Seth Roganussy! During the movie, Seth moved his hand onto Mickey's thigh and started squeezing it. Mickey immediately creamed, and Seth moved his hand farther up his leg. 

     "Give me that Roganussy, baby," Mickey moaned.

     Mickey started undressing Seth Rogan and threw his clothes at his dick of an ex-wife Minnie. Minnie took the clothes and proceeded to suffocate herself with them to avoid having to watch her ex-husband do the devil's tango with sausage man. Bogan boy then stuck his throbbing sausage into Mickey's mouseussy. 

     "Oh my god your roganussy is so good," Mickey groaned.

     As Seth Sausage began to climax, he moaned in delight. Mickey loved that Seth Ro-cum. But there was one problem: Seth couldn't stop cumming! He tried to stop himself but he couldn't stop. Slowly, the clubhouse began to flood in his sweet, sweet cream. Mickey, in an attempt to save the clubhouse, tried drinking it to stop it from flooding, but it was too late. As Seth and Mickey became engulfed in the cum, they shared one last kiss before their ultimate doom. Their graves read, "Luvbords that droned n coom."

(thank you for reading this fucking trash bag of a story lmaooo, also credits to @Its_Beetlejuice for giving me a lot of the ideas to put in this story. love you bestieee <333)