"Peasant boy"

A soft music is bouncing from everyone's ears as they swayed side to side. Only the richest men had the confidence to ask a woman to dance. And even if they did, they would ask the richest and the most beautiful woman in the room. And that night, that happened to be Evelyn Green. Her father was a publisher, novelist, and also the most richest man in 'Old Wood'. Causing his daughter to be the talk of the town, especially from the men. She was being asked from about 40 different men to dance, but she declined each one. Only because she had her eye on another. A villager from a town over, Lance Wilmington was a peasant boy. But Evelyn did not care at all. He had black laid back hair, ratted up clothes and a rounded beige hat. Evelyn had gave him some "appropriate" clothing so he could accompany her to the upcoming ball and he was there looking ravishing. A couple ladies went up to him, asking for a dance but he denied them. As for he had the same feelings and only wanted Evelyn. The last song of the night came on and they had reunited each other center stage. No words were exchanged that evening. Only loving looks and one dance had said everything. The men and ladies were in envy but there was nothing they could do. But they all questioned who the man was. They never had noticed him around the town before, as if he was a Cinderella.But obviously Evelyn had knew who he was. But she was not scared to introduce him to her father for her father was once a peasant boy as-well. But whenever she tried to get him to introduce himself he always made some sort of excuse. But this night she was not taking any type of story. After the dance she had whispered in his ear, "You need to meet my father" and before he could say anything she had grabbed his arm and dragged him away from the crowd. On there way to her home he was saying everything in his power to get her to stop but she was not dealing with anything that was coming out of his mouth. All she could worry was, "why he was so nervous?" Every single step she made every worried thought had swarmed into her brain. But she had already made up her mind. The love of her life was going to meet her father. And that was final.