first meet:)

Dabi starts to feel up on y/n. He slides his hand in her pants. "You can't have all the fun" y/n says with a smirk as she unzips his pants exposing his big veiny cock and starts to rub it Dabi can't handle it, Dabi goes down on y/n and spreads her legs then puts his long warm tongue on her clit. Dabi starts moving his tongue in a circular motion causing y/n to moan a long trail of saliva trails after Dabi backs away teasing y/n .y/n tries to back her head up to breathe a second Dabi sees what y/n is trying to do , Dabi smirks grabbing a whole fist of hair pushing his big veiny cock into her throat inch by inch-, y/n tries to get a word out "don't talk you little slut" y/n nods her head agreeing-, "Good girl" he says.

                                                                                A week before

It was a normal day at work for y/n, she was a bartender at a strip club she was serving like a normal day until he walked in, a tall slender spiky black haired blue eyed hottie.Y/n was on her phone at the time so she didn't notice him walk in 'til Dabi walked up and said " I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be on your phone while at work'' with a smirk "oh shit my bad what can I get for you" y/n says "your number" Dabi says while smirking "nice try buddy" y/n says. Dabi tells y/n what drink he wants and walks over to his friends. Y/n cant stop staring at Dabi every time he tries to make eye contact with y/n-, y/n would nervously look away and Dabi would smile, Dabi and his friends were about to leave but Dabi goes up to the bar and hands y/n a note , winks and walks away. Y/n read the paper "xxx-xxx-xxxx;) I'll be waiting on your text my love"

Y/n rolls her eyes and says in her head " this dude"

Dabi's POV

"Why hasn't she texted me yet maybe I made a bad impression," I said in my head "HELLO EARTH TO DABI" Toga screams snapping me out of it "yea sorry," I say in a worried tone "you still thinking of that girl you seen at the bar," Shigaraki says with a smile "what no," I say "mhm," Shigaraki says knowing damn well I was "she still hasn't texted you," Toga says "no," I said worried I said something dumb, "It's fine she probably just busy, the club was packed today" kurogiri says maybe he's right maybe she's busy at work "yea maybe you're right," I said "or maybe she thinks you're a weirdo" Twice and toga joke. "Shut up both of you," Shigraki says in defense of me. " We'll see you tomorrow Dabi'' Toga says '' bye Toga bye guys'' I say while getting out of the car. I get into my house going straight to my bed staring at my phone waiting for a text from her, "i didn't even ask for her name, what a dumbass" I say to myself. I put my phone on my nightstand thinking "she's not gonna text me". As I was about to fall asleep I heard a ding on my phone.

guys this is my first time lemme know if i should keep going:)