The Intruder At The School

Megumi sigh in relief as the last lesson class are finally ended. It was getting pretty late as it's 9 pm right now.

Some of the students in the class already left and some of them waiting for their friends outside the class.

He gets up from his seat, slung his bag onto his shoulder and exit the room. He had told Nobara earlier that he will be late for a bit so he wouldn't be nagged by her like always.

He walk alone at the corridor and and to the staircase.

His footsteps echoes through the hallways where the moon shines and brightens the place a little.

Megumi seems to enjoy the peaceful night when suddenly a loud growl can be heard from the Storage Room on his left side.

With curiosity spike up, he slowly step forward while ready to use his " Ten Shadow Technique " at any time in this moment.

He didn't have time to react as the door burst open and multiple hands coming towards him. Luckily, he manages to dodge in time.

Megumi instantly run to the other side of the building to take some time to call Nobara and his teacher in case he needs some help to exorcist the unknown curse.

Nobara is the first one to pick up the call and answer him.

Nobara: *  yawn * Oh hey, Megumi. Did your class finally finished now?

Megumi: Yes. But listen, I'm sorry if I ruin your beauty sleep but I need you and Gojo - sensei to come here right now! * pants heavily while running *

Nobara: * focus * Why? Did something happen?

Megumi: There's an unknown curse at the school and - arggh!

The teen is being slammed against the wall, making him drop the phone to the ground. Nobara now is shouting through the phone, clearly panicking.

The curse is bigger than him, which Megumi didn't like it at all. The phone soon crushed by the intruder.

He try to struggle away from the curse but it pins him to the wall. A few arms appears and starts to choke him while the others block his hands to prevent him using his curse technique.

His vision starts to get blurry and he can't breath properly. The curse slowly open it's mouth that shows many sharp teeths, ready to eat him at any seconds now.

The moment were interrupted when a person appeared from the outside and crash in through the window.

Megumi soon found himself on the ground while coughing like a mad man. He's desperate to breath some air, not noticing the fight in front of him until the person shout at him.

He look up to see the person is beat the crap out of the curse. With a final strike, the person take out a sword and cut the curse's head off.

He wince a little as his throat start to get hurt. The person notice this and immediately go towards him.

As the person gets near him, Megumi can see that this person is a girl. She has long pink hair and honey brown eyes. This reminds him of someone.

The girl then ask him if he's alright.

The girl: * concern *Hey, mister. Are you okay?

Megumi: Yeah, just a little. But who are you? * raspy voice *

The girl: Just call me Asahi. But by the way, your throat needs to be treated before it gets worse.

Megumi: I - * suddenly cough *

He suddenly cough badly which isn't a good sign. The girl had no choice but to touch his chin to face with her.

She then let go and give Megumi an apologetic smile, making him go uneasy.

Asahi then taps one of her fingers at the teen's forehead. Megumi stunned for a second when his vision started to get blurry again.

The last thing he saw was the girl looked at him, ruffled his hair gently and a last words.

" I'm sorry, Megumi. "

Then, the world turns black.

Vote and comment down below what will happen on the next chapter. I'm sorry if there's a few mistakes in the story but I hope all of you enjoyed this.

Bye!