Tragedy

*Writer's note- I apologize for holding this story on hold for so long. I wasn't a confident writer back then and I felt like I was overwhelming myself, but I gained much confidence this past semester. :)

The Orimura Clan lived for centuries as one of the most traditional clans in most of Japan. Their ancestors, the Uchihas were fierce warriors known for their unique bloodline ability, the Sharingan granting the user enhanced perception for combat making them the fiercest warrior in the Shinobi world.

Unfortunately, their desire for power caused them to be nearly wiped out by of their own though one descendant survived and through him the bloodline survived even when the nation became an empire the family still hold on their traditional life. With the rise of technology, it became difficult to sustain their old way of life, they moved into the city becoming soldiers for the Japanese military as their natural combat prowess was noted.

In the house, laid a tired woman Misaki Orimura as she came from a tiring day of work. She was the main scientist that oversaw the development of IS along with the young genius, Tabane who spent her days locked in a room, typing away. While she was isolated, the mother spent her days in the lab building the new set of suits that Tabane designed. Misaki used her eldest daughter the polit the first IS unit, Shirokishi that saved the entire world from the threat of global annihilation. Due to the new power of the IS they kept the identity of pilot a secret as she trained to be the best IS pilot.

"Alright my children let's start today's spar you know the rules. I have to check up physical report especially you Chifuyu-chan make sure you go all out understood?"

"Yes Kaa-san!"

*Bonk!!

"Itai!"

"That's Oirmura sensei for now got it brats!"

"H-Hai Orimura sensei!" yelled the twins suddenly getting up.

Her eldest twins "Chifuyu", looked identical like her mother save for the red hair and sharp brown eyes from her father. She was conceived as the "ideal soldier" as she was levelheaded and confident in her abilities. The other "Chisuke" who is older than her by a few minutes was the opposite of her twin sister, where she focused on training, he focused on meditation where he had a level of calmness never seen before. Their mother trained them be the "Ultimate human" despite being polar opposites, both were very talented.

"I win this time Chii-chan you shouldn't have let your guard down like that. A moment like that could be fatal." Chisuke smirked.

"Hmph, only barely don't think I won't lose again Chisuke-nii" as she playfully slaps her brother's back.

"The mother wrote everything down on her notepad like she was observing an experimental trial. Behind her, laid two smaller figure the older "Ichika and the younger "Madoka. Both were observing their "idols" match.

"That was awesome Nii-san"

"I want to be just like the two of you when I grow up!"

"You flatter me kid" Chisuke patted the young boy's hair. "Seems like you had a fun day anything interesting" noticing his excited expression.

"I won my today's kendo tournament Chisuke-nii" Ichika said.

"Only because I let my guard down for a second. Besides I kicked your butt in first half Houki-chan would've laughed at your clumsy footwork" she laughed.

Ichika blushed at the mention of Houki. "N-No she wouldn't!" he protested.

"Yeah she would, it took you a whole year to finally master Kendo. Houki kept kicking your butt when she was here."