Hamnva mere!

Characters!

Avneet kaur

She is just soo sassy, badass and her hotness is on next level!pure from heart ! Loves her love online friend SIDDHARTH!

He is just hot like a sun!! Rude to his enemies and stranger but sweet to his loved ones! Loves avneet as a best friend!!

They both are talking since 3 months on social media platform! But never saw each other even in pics they both promised to each other that they will show each other face on 5 months of their FRIENDSHIP!! But love is blind and it surely happened in avu's case because she fell in love with him! But a week ago Siddharth told her about his wedding and even too invited her! Let's seee!

Avu's pov

It's been a week since am crying! Because my love is marrying with someone else! But there's no fault of him because he I never told him that I love him! I didn't even replied to him after that !  I can't stay like this am loosing that Avneet kaur who was allergic to love! I know that he doesn't love me as a life partner but he surely do as best friend! I should go to his wedding atleast I would see that girl who Siddharth loves !

She got up and went towards the mirror!

Seeing her figure in the mirror she got an idea she smirked to herself!

Avu's pov

MR.SIDDHARTH NIGAM I will show you that you have lost an gem! I will literally kill you by my hotness on  your wedding day! *Smirking* JUST WAIT AND WATCH you will be hard just by seeing me!

At Siddharth's side!

Sid's pov

What happened to my madoo! My avu she isn't talking to me since I told about me and my fiance wedding! Oh! Sorry my so called fiance actually my mom insisted to marry her friend's daughter but her daughter is just soo clingy upon me! Yuck I don't love her it's just because of my mom! But now am soooo tensed about avneet!

Suddenly a MESSAGE poped into! My phone it was of! Avneet! She she told me that she is fine just her mobile broked! And that's why she can't message me and she promised that she will come to my wedding! Thank God she is fine!!