DAVE X READER [SMUT]

yess yall are already dating. this was requested by my damn gf 😭the start will be dry for your own good

You and Dave were feeling a little weird but you both didn't worry about it too much. "Hey uh. Y/N you feeling a little uh..weird..?" Dave asked scratching his head. "YEAH YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY?!" you bursted out, Dave flinched a little. "Oh dear I'm sorry-" You said looking down. "Its fine-! But uh.. have you ever had uh..y'know. S e x-?" You looked at Dave with a shocked look. "Sorry it was a dumb question."  "No no I want to answer it!! I never did really and if you uh. Y'know. You would be my first-" Dave stared at you. "Maybe...Do you want to..?" You nodded but wasnt confident.. When yall got in the bedroom Dave warned you "If anything hurts ..Just tell me." You nodded as

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(First part of story was written by Willow_yessir :/ )                                                                                                                

 he starts by putting two fingers in and he starts going fast. "Mmm..~". He continues doing this but he keeps going faster. "A-Ah..~" He went even faster as he goes in and out. "d-dave..~" you say trying not to moan. You whisper to Dave, "Put it in p-please..". Dave hesitated a little bit and then asked, "Are you sure Y/N..? I don't want to hurt you.." "Yes I'm sure Dave.." You said unsure. Dave slides in. "A-AH..~" You moan loudly when he goes in. Dave cautiously goes in and out. "Mmm..~" "D-Dave its fine you don't have to be soft on me." "But Y/N I don't want to hurt you!" "Its fine Dave I promise..now please go faster.." Dave hesitated a little bit but he did it. In his mind: {I hope I don't hurt her...}.....In your mind: {Am I really so sure about this...?}   Dave asked one more time, "Are you sure Y/N?? I really don't want to hurt you and this is you-" You cut him off before he can finish his sentence. "Dave, its fine..Just keep going." "Okay Y/N.."  Dave kept going in the same speed that you wanted but he was always cautious. "Mmm..~"  Dave noticed you weren't that worried and you was.. e n j o y i n g it so Dave decide to stop worrying and go on with it. You have the sudden urge to call Dave something...rather..interesting.. "A-Ah..~"  You open your eyes seeing Dave going forward and backwards as you feel him going in and out. You thought this would hurt but it feels so good. You want to call Dave something but you can't. In your mind: {Why do I want to call him that so bad..?}  You never experienced this pleasure before, it feels good..You don't want it to end. "D-dave..Mmm..~" You try to talk to Dave trying not to moan. "D-dave..Mngh..~ Please go faster..It feels so good..Mmm..~" "Are you sure Y/N I-" "YES DAVE GO  FASTER!~"  You yelled out wanting to explore more of this pleasure. Dave didn't expect you to say that, he just looks at you while he hesitates. You open your eyes and look at Dave. You both made eye contact, you both looked away instantly because of how awkward that was.  (Omg bro imagine dave fucking you that would look weird af ngl💀) As Dave went in the speed you wanted you loudly moan "A-AHH..~" That urge to call him something else comes back. "D-dad-" you cut yourself off before you say it. Luckily Dave didn't hear it. Dave goes in and out and it feels so good. You never experienced this pleasure before. {Is this what s- e x feels like?..Why does it feel so good?..I don't want it to end..} As Dave goes in and out fast you cant help but say something. This sudden feeling comes over you and you just had to say it. Dave goes in and you just bursted out. "D-DADDY..~" Dave is shocked by what you said, and he stops in his tracks. You cover your mouth realizing what you said. "I-I'm sorry! I don't know what-" Dave stops you, "Its fine Y/N. Do you wish to continue?" "Yes please.." You said without hesitating. Dave continues but you notice he's going a little faster than you asked, but you didn't mind because it feels good. "A-Ahh..~"  

Y'know who said Dave was always a wholesome little bean >:)

You're having these urges to say things that is very unlike you. You question what these urges are. {Why do I want to say these things so bad?..} As you experience this pleasure with Dave you want to say something also interesting.. You can't fight these urges any longer, you just have to say it. Out of no where you yell, "D-DADDY GO FASTER..~" You finally said it, it felt like a relief. Dave has no words for what you just said. "..." Dave was silent. {Have I fucked up? I shouldn't have said that..} But little did you know those words you said turned Dave on. Dave was fighting the urge. But he couldn't help it  he wanted to do it so bad. Dave remained silent while you overthink on what you said. Out of no where Dave started going really fast. "A-AHH..~" you loudly moan as he goes in and out. {What happened to Dave?..Its like he lost control. It feels so good I just have to yell..} "O-OH..!~ D-DADDY!~ PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!~" you moaned without even realizing. You loose control of yourself and start yelling these things. What you said made Dave go faster. Dave couldn't help it he just had to. Dave then takes your hand and holds it. Sort of like this.

He continues to go at it

He continues to go at it. "D-DAVE..~"  Dave just remained silent as he kept going at it but you didn't mind because it felt good anyway. "A-AHH..~" you moaned loudly as Dave went deeper. It feels so good you don't want to stop. "A-Ahh..~ D-Dave..please dont stop..Mngh..~" Dave kept going faster and faster, faster, faster and faster the more you moaned the more fast he went, "YES D-DADDY FASTER A-AHH..~" Dave then starting kissing you while he continues to thrust into you. You felt like you were about to cum. Dave released the kiss and all you could say was "PLEASE DADDY FUCK ME HARDER. MAKE ME CUM DADDY. A-AHH..!~" You hear Dave say a few words "I'm going to make it happen Y/N..~" Next thing you know Dave is going really fast and he kisses your neck. "T-THATS IT..O-HH..~ FUCK ME GOOD!~ A-AHHH..!~"  You finally cum and Dave takes his dick out and gave you a smirk. Dave took your head puts your mouth against his dick. You understood the assignment. You open your mouth and start moving your head back and forth, you are sucking his dick. "Mngh..~ Y/N that feels good..~"  You kept doing that for a few minutes and eventually stopped but it wasnt over yet. Dave sat down on the bed and put you on his lap making his dick go into you. Dave then starting go up and down really fast. Dave was holding your waist and kissing your neck. "O-Ohh Daddy..~ Don't stop!~ Fuck me until you can't!~ D-DADDY A-AHH...!~" As time went on Dave eventually grew tired. He took his dick out you moaned as he did "Mmm..~" You both got dressed and went to bed. The rest of the night you both were cuddling. 

Bro if any of yall read this whole entire thing yall some horny mfs. like wtf-

Especially my gf 💀😭

Words: 1277