08. itsy bitsy spider

ITSY BITSY SPIDER, chapter eight 

❝oh wow you really like him❞

WHEN THE GROUP HAD MADE IT'S WAY TO DOCTOR CONNORS BOTH PETER AND FELICIA WERE TRYING TO HIDE IN THE BACK, though Peter had a much harder job than Felicia due to the major height difference. 

"Welcome" Dr. Connors introduced himself as Felicia's eyes had darted in between him, Gwen and unfortunately his missing arm.

Felicia kind of thought the missing arm was badass.

"I'm not a cripple I'm a scientist" he added on as the group listened in but Felicia had zoned out a few times.

It's not like she stole MJ's identify to actually learn.

But she did find out that the Dr. had specialized in reptiles, which was quite weird since he lived in New York but Felicia didn't feel like having that conversation right now.

Her stoned out state had been interrupted when Peter had opened his mouth and caught attention onto the two teenagers at the back who had been not talking to the others.

Why was he now talking about Zebra fish?

And how does he know so much about fish?

Seems kind of fishy...

"And you are?" Connors asked Peter who had now completely forgotten that he got in here──illegally. 

"he's midtowns best and brightest" Gwen piped in as Felicia subtly elbowed Peter and gave him a 'are you actually that stupid' look, to which he just shrugged his shoulders at. "Second in the class" Gwen went on.

"Second?" Peter questioned 

"Alright no need to show off" Felicia muttered under her breath as she sent a wink down Gwens way who smirked proudly at herself. 

A call stopped the three's interactions as Connors received a phone call and exited himself out of the tour. 

After he left a light erupted causing Felicia's attention to be fully focosed on the cool light in front of her, as Peter and Gwen went off to the side.