𝐭 𝐡 𝐢 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧: 𝙶𝙸𝙵𝚃

╰┈ [GIFT]

┏━━━ ━━━┓
Love like Mine by Stela Cole playing...
II
┗━━━ ━━━┛

EXHALING A BREATH OUT, looking at the healing process of your burned arm. It's been a month since you've heavily burned your arm, so it has shown symptoms of heavy healing which you were glad of. There were still some signs that your arm was burned but other than that, it was smoother than before.

While examining your healing arm, you drifted into your thoughts, silently thinking to yourself. 'It's been a month... I wonder if Chota's leg would've been better if he just stayed a little longer..'

Chota hisses suddenly, clutching your arm so tight, you can feel his nails dig into your skin, it causes you to bite your lip. "I'm so sorry, Y/N. I-It just... hurts so..." He hisses, "So fucking bad."

It made you frown to see your newly made friend hurt the way he's hurting right now, you can see the tears run down his cheeks, trying to endure the pain of you tending to his burned leg. "You know you can always be more gentle." A low feminine voice says right behind you, it made your eyes roll, knowing it was a certain blazer-head.

"I am being gentle."

"Doesn't look like it, obviously." She mutters, rolling her eyes back with her arms crossed.

"Oi, oi. Just let her do it. She's the one with experience." Karube chimes in, pointing his finger at your crouched figure in front of the injured man who continues to his at the stinging burning sensation. It just felt so weird to feel his skin move in its wrinkled way but at the same time, he felt he lost movement of his leg.

Blazer-head tusks her tongue and stomps her way over to you, taking the rag from your hand. "Does it really look like she has experience? She only applied petroleum and cooled his leg down then applied ice - it doesn't take a genius to do the same." She says with a scoff and puts the rag on the man's leg only for him to hiss even louder,

"Ack!" Chota painfully moans, shutting his eyes closed.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry!" Shibuki apologized loudly, earning an eye roll from Karube and you.

"You dumbass..." Karube mutters.

Your eyes continue to lay on the same spot while you're in your own head space, nothing coming into your head after the whole flashback of the gang tending to Chota's leg until you blink back to reality.

"Should I still apply some cream?" You question yourself, a little bored as you are unable to think of what to do for today since you've recently just come back from a quick three of diamonds game and now you have to hopefully wait for your friends Arisu and Usagi to come back.

'A month since I've got to see them...'

Time is fucked.

You shrug your shoulders, "I probably should. Still looks like shit." You tell yourself and stand up to apply a bit of cream onto your arm. As you were thinking of what to do next, - maybe think of a new hobby and sort - a knock was heard and you stood up from your comfy bed immediately, thinking it was either Usagi or Arisu.