13

𝐘/𝐧'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
Two days after "hanging out" at Shota's place and we had to pick up Hailey from Quincy.

"Hey Quincy, we here" I say, me and Shota walking into my sister's house after I used the house key she gave me.

"Aw my baby sis here, and oh wow, is this your lil boyfriend?" Quincy asked, making me roll my eyes.

"Quincy y'all are the same age, that man is not little" I said, accidentally catching myself in a joke as my sister smirked at me.

"Well telling by your neck I'm sure you the expert on that" she said, Shota laughing at the joke.

"Y'all are both weird" I say, just before feeling small arms wrap around my leg.

"Hi mommy" Hailey beamed with a smile "hey baby, you had fun hanging out with your cousins?" I asked, picking up my daughter.

"Mhm, we made cupcakes and watched movies, oh and hi daddy" Hailey said, making me turn to Shota who seemed surprised by the name, but after processing it he seemed to have a genuinely sweet smile on his face.

"Hey princess"

After talking to my niece and nephew for a little, Quincy's husband already gone at work, me and Shota eventually said our goodbyes before leaving the house with Hailey.

"Mommy?" "Yeah princess?" "What's on your and daddy's neck?"

As soon as Hailey asked that, me and Shota stopped for a second, the both of us sharing a look.

"We both fell up the stairs" I say, Shota raising a brow at my answer as I shrugged.

"Are you okay?" "Mhm, anyways let's go, I feel like cooking something today"

Time skip
𝐀𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐰𝐚'𝐬 𝐩𝗼𝐯
It was another day of work today and as always, Denki and his friends found a way to ask about Y/n.

"Ay teach you cant even be mad at us, your girlfriend is fine as hell" Denki said, everyone agreeing with him.

"I've known that since I met her, but that doesn't mean I need to talk to all of you about her" I say "about who?" Emi asked, just now walking into the class, Mina and Denki looking back at me with a smirk.

"Mr Aizawa had sex with his girl, look at his neck" Mina blurted, making me groan in annoyance, the students running off to their seats.

"Huh? Are you serious?" Emi asked, checking out my neck since I didn't bother covering the area.

"Mhm, but I'm not here to talk about my personal life, so did you need anything?" I asked dryly, still upset from my last interaction with her.

"I just wanted to stop by" "well you've stayed long enough, I'm sure you have a class that needs a teacher right about now" and with that Emi had luckily left the room, making me feel relieved.

After teaching some classes, Y/n sending me a video of Hailey in a gymnastics thing, I decided to stop by the store to get the little girl something, not expecting to walk into something completely different.

"Oh so this the new nigga you fucking with, wassup my name Devon, Hailey's real dad"

꧁꧂
𝐈𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥
𝐖𝗼𝐫𝐝 𝐜𝗼𝐮𝐧𝐭: 530