24

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

"Isaiah's been so sweet lately, we went to the movies last night," Mya said, making the night I lost my virginity reappear in my head. I hate thinking about that night. "Oh..." We were walking together to school, Trey would usually drop me off, but after last night, we obviously can't talk, literally. "He told me he loved me last night"

I felt sick to my stomach. Even though she was referring to her relationship, that's the word that was just enough to make me sick, because I knew I loved Trey but the thought of him not feeling the same way, and the way he acts sometimes hurt me. "After school, we're going to the park, you wanna go? Dom said he was going there too anyways"

My heartbeat sped up, why was I making such a big deal about last night? "I don't know maybe" she shrugged "Alright just let me know" We arrived at school and split off to our different classes. I sat in my usual seat and tried my best to stop thinking of Trey by doing my usual work, but I couldn't. He was consuming my life, and I loved it for some crazy reason, but last night was different.

I couldn't blame him because he had a mental illness. He needs to take his medication.

But how the fuck will I make him take it without him raising hell?

I sighed and continued to complete my work trying to silence my noisy head but still, I couldn't and when I looked down at my paper my words were scribbled and hard to read. I was losing my mind, I should have asked my mom to stay home.

__________

It was lunchtime and I was sitting with Mya, Justin, Isaiah, and Dom like usual. But I didn't sit next to Dom because I knew Trey would come and if he saw me sitting with him I don't know what the fuck he would do. "Laaa, you got some snacks?" I shook my head. I haven't had an appetite lately, so much stress. "No, not today" She rolled her eyes, she was just mad she can't steal my snacks today.

All of a sudden, a hand went around the front of my neck leaning my head backward, my eyes locked with Treys. He leaned down and kissed me before grabbing my hand, just like he always did, and dragged me away like he always did. "We going to my car," He said. We were seniors and it was lunchtime so we were allowed to sit in our cars.

He looked like he was in his regular mood, I just needed to keep him this way. All of a sudden I felt him slip something into my pocket. I put my hand in there and it was my phone. "I see you've been acting right, so you can have it for now"

I smiled as he helped me in the car. He got in too and immediately put his hand on my thigh. "If you didn't have a good reputation here I'd fuck the shit out of you right now but I'll wait till later" I rolled my eyes. He grabbed my arm pulling me basically telling me to get on his lap and so I did. He put his hands on my hips pushing me down onto him and began kissing my neck.

"Stop, people gonna see us" I moaned out, I was lying, I didn't want him to stop. He grabbed my neck and began to whisper in my ear "Ya body language saying something different, you know you wanna be fucked in public, lil nasty ass. Acting like I won't do it"

I sighed, he's crazy. "But I know you got class and ya grades good. Wouldnt want you limping to class" He let go of my neck and opened his door. "You can go back to your friends, I got places to be, ill pick you up when you done, I may come to last period ion know" He kissed my lips and helped me off his lap.

"See you later princess, be good for me" He closed his door and left. I sighed and walked back into school over to where everyone was. "Girl how you back so quick, no way he fucked you that fast" Mya whispered in my ear. I rolled my eyes "No ones fucking in his car, I'm not a whore"

She chuckled and right then the bell rang for lunch. We all split up and began to walk to our last class, Dom was walking with me since we had the same english class. "Your nigga still tripping?" Dom asked turning to me. I just stayed looking forward. "What do you mean by 'tripping'?"

"I know you not going with me later. You ain't sit by me or nothing, not even said nothing to me. Your niggas controlling you, he's tripping" No he's not. "Its not him, I'm having a bad day I just don't want to go" He shrugged. "K"

We got to class and it was awkward since we had to sit together. We didn't say anything but I could tell every few minutes he was looking at me. All of a sudden, for the first time in a month, Trey decides to come to class. He sat in his normal seat behind me and Dom. Dom rolled his eyes, I knew he was annoyed.

I felt Trey wrapped his hands around my hair from behind me. I sucked my teeth. "Why you mad?" He said pulling my head back towards him. "Im not" I breathed out putting my hand over my face. Why does he have to do this in class? "Then stop sucking your teeth at me" He let go of my hair. Students were looking around at me, but he didn't care I knew he didn't.

I looked down at my loose jeans that used to be tight. I'm loosing weight, a lot of weight. I've always been skinny but now I was pretty sure I weighed no more than 95 pounds. My appetites been gone lately and I knew it was because I was more worried about Trey than myself and haven't been eating properly.

But ill be fine.