prologue

dark clouds casts over the city of yokohama, a storm is to come, and it will take quite the while, for the storm to leave.

raindrops scatter around the 'evil' city of yokohama, to her, the sound of rain feels pleasant to hear, it feels soft yet loud. She cannot explain the comfort she finds in the sound of merely bunch of water falling from the sky, and onto the ground.

 It felt almost like the sensation she had during her first suicide attempt.. one where she jumped off a building, was also the time.. when she met him. Dazai Osamu, though scary on the outside interior, even if anyone disagrees, this man can be a huge softie inside. He just hadn't found the right chance, nor place to act like it.

Her ability is quite the special one, Season For Revenge. During combat, she can call out vengeful dead souls to fight for her, as many dies down, many arrives. Many states that fighting with her is useless, for she is trained to never get tired of using her ability. It can lead to from 1 versus 1, to 200 versus 1. That's how powerful the ability of hers is, there is no chance to win.

Now up to this point, you may be wondering, 'hey, who is this girl?' and wonderful question! Really!! Of course, reader, this girl is none other then.. yourselves!! Haha.. surprised? No? Okay.. :c

Now, that the night had cast over yokohama, does dazai, whom she met before, during his times in the mafia.. working along side him, and such. He is now carrying out his plan, as he stated, in his plan that he, will jump into the river, and meet a young boy going by the name of Atsushi Nakajima, whom has got kicked out, by his orphanage.

Sighing once again, you closed your journal and looked outside of your window, as the raindrops start to decrease, and the noise had died down.

Dazai is indeed, a smart and intelligent man. Not to mention, his fighting skills and planning skills shall not fall behind. But if you think about everything, these things don't come for free at all. Not one bit, you have to work for it, to earn it, and to endure things, you never thought you would have to endure. Some may say they are willing to do so, and pay the price. But those who had gone through these horrible deeds done by horrible living beings not worse than themselves would say the opposite. They would wish for a normal life, for a normal well-being, for a normal mind. None of these things that they were able to obtain, is worth the pain and suffering they had to endure each day. How horrible those days felt, how terrifying it was, how messed up their mind was, how their thoughts became scattered, sick, empty. Their races through questions, 'why?' they just wanted to live. To feel something, to have something to live for, to feel happy.. and to feel safe. 

It is not at all easy.. to fix a broken man. Nor is it easy, for one tainted in dark to leave the dark, and join the light. But with a miracle, you two did it. You overcome it. You overcome the impossible. Such a shame that your old friends couldn't see you accomplish it, but you'll keep going.

 For Odasaku, and for the sake of you both. For a future, with him, Dazai Osamu.