If Jaclyn was the Goddess of Hell AU

(Just letting you know, I'm not off of hiatus from writing Dabi content. I don't really know where this came from, but I decided to write a one shot inspired by this playlist. You can start the playlist at any point in the short story, but I'd recommend you start it at the beginning to have music accompaniment to improve your reading experience.

TW: Profanity

I hope you like it!)

"How did a cute little thing like you become the goddess of Hell?" Dabi smirked, amused by the woman sitting on the throne before him.

He was partially distracted by how cute he thought she was, not focusing on where he was or how he ended up in Hell in the first place. Her blood red demon tail swayed lazily from behind her. Her wavy black hair draped from her head with a glimmering, almost rusted golden crown on her head. Small red, black and gold gems nestled in the metal piece, similar to the decorations of the room he was in.

"My kindness was stolen from me." She replied simply, in a wistful daze at the thought. "Everything I loved on Earth was taken from me and one of my friends gave me her powers, but I was overwhelmed with them and I died. Now I'm here." She explained. "Why are you here?" The goddess raised a brow.

"I want to go back to Earth." He answered, scratching the back of his neck. The villain wouldn't admit it but she looked intimidating. Her almost black eyes focused on him. "Ah, I remember watching you. You had a painful life, didn't you? You're trying to get revenge on those who hurt you? It's charming." She smiled slightly, feeling like he understood her. "Yeah-" He started to say.

"Kneel, love." She interrupted, standing up from her throne. Her dark red dress flowed down to her feet as she did so. Her dark black wings glimmering in the various lights in the room. The black horns on her head were more visible now. "Huh?" Dabi squinted slightly at her. "Kneel and bow your head for my blessing." She repeated as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. The goddess summoned her staff and stepped closer to him, caressing her magical stick like it was a newborn baby.

"I'm not going to kneel to-"

His cheeks flushed a bright red as her staff crashed into his skull, a little blood oozing from his hair.

"You're on the brink of death up there. Only I can bring you back. Unless you want to be my servant for all eternity, I'd highly suggest you do what I say. Or your little moral mission will be all over." The goddess snarled, her eyes shimmering sadistically. "Fuckin-" She sighed at the villain's defiance and pushed her staff against his chest, making him stumble onto the floor.

"I've been on Earth, so I'm aware of when you speak with respect. I'll only ask you one more time. Kneel and bow your head for my blessing." The goddess reiterated more demandingly. "Fine, fine." He muttered and knelt before her, bowing his head.

"That didn't have to be so difficult, did it?" She mused.

"You should do this more often. You look cute like this, all frightened for your fate. It's-" His eyes darkened in frustration at her teasing."How does your blessing work exactly?" He interrupted irritably. "I'll show you." She tilted his chin up to look at her with one hand, her sharp teeth showing as she smiled grimly.

She pressed her lips against his and sank her fangs into his bottom lip, closing her eyes as she did so. Her hand still gently grasped his chin as his presence in the room turned to ash.

~~~

"I was a hero too.."

"Everything I loved was taken from me..."

"I was overwhelmed by the power I had so I died."

"What the fuck was that?" Dabi groaned as he opened his eyes. He was in Japan again and grimacing at the amount of blood he was losing, hidden from whoever was hunting him down in an alleyway.

Maybe he should have stayed in Hell after all.