02

Just My Imagination

》》》》》》》》》》》

Fri. Nov. 17th, 2017
Chino Hills, California

AMANDA HEARD muffled voices as she stirred in and out of sleep. "Yo I know LaMelo is not all over my friend like that- bro come here!" she heard someone who she mad out to be LiAngelo yell.

She yawned turning around in the bed before she opened her eyes, wiping away the crust away with her thumb. When her eyes unblurred she was laying face to face with a partially sleeping LaMelo. Amanda's eyes widened along with his, at the sight of them being so close.

While LaMelo stayed put and started at the older, she immediately backed up. She didn't want them to get the wrong idea or anything. "Hey.." his tired voice mumbled closing his eyes back. "Hi" Amanda spoke softly, her eyes staying on the young teen.

Completely ignoring the fact that she had backed away from him, the boy moved closer to her again. Amanda noticed another figure walk into the room as she moved to sit up against the headboard.

The pillow she had formerly laid on now sat behind her back. He eyes fell on the older looking lightskin who stood next to LiAngelo. He favored him and LaMelo so she figured he must have been their older brother.

The three oldest people in the room watched LaMelo as he rolled over on top of her and laid his head on her thighs. "Man, I wish Melo was older, they probably would've been cute." LiAngelo spoke, disappointment heavy in his voice.

Amanda stared at her bestfriend with her eyes squinted. "LiAngelo.. why would you even like," LiAngelo started laughing at the girls face. "What you mean older... how old is she, you" The two brothers lowered their voices, and Amanda could no longer hear anything.

It wasn't until the oldest spoke up. "Nineteen?!- Melo's Sixteen!" LiAngelo shrugged his brother off. "ᴸᵒⁿᶻᵒ age ain't nothing but a numberrr" Amanda deadpanned the boy, rolling eyes at his foolishness. "Ain't nobody trying to go to jail LiAngelo.."

"Oh my gosh can shut up with all that yelling bro I'm trying to sleep" LaMelo mumbled, directed towards his two older brothers, though no one was yelling. LaMelo was forced off of Amanda as she proceeded to turn her body so her feet hung off the side of the bed.

She felt his arms wrap around her waist as he groaned. "Bro stop it.." his grip on her waist tightened each time she moved. For someone he had just met the previous night, Amanda was surprised that he didn't want her out his room already.

He laid his head in against her side getting comfortable again, while she rubbed eyes again. She looked back up at the doorway and saw LiAngelo was still standing there with Lonzo. Amanda waved at them, mostly Lonzo, as she let her eyes adjust to the light that was coming in through the windows.

"She fine as hell..." Lonzo whispered under his breath, too low for anyone else to hear but him. Lonzo wasn't that bad looking in her eyes, but he wasn't really her type from what she had heard from his brother.

"Hey.." she waved again, but this time awkwardly after she noticed how he was looking at her. "Wassup" Lonzo bit his lip and Amanda internally cringed, turning to LiAngelo who had a very noticeable mug on his face.