Training Camp Worries

Yuuki Shibayama woke up to his blaring alarm at 5:30 AM. "Whyyyyyyyy...." Yuuki thought. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait why DID my alarm go off so early?" He quickly picked up his phone and checked the calendar.  "OH MY GOD, I HAVE TRAINING CAMP!" He screamed.  From the other room, his sister Niko screamed, "SHUSH, IT'S 5 FREAKING AM YUUKI!"  Yuuki rushed to his closet to start packing.  "Let's see.... underwear, shorts, shirts, socks, shoes, toothbrush. What am I forgetting?" He thought to himself, pausing to think. "Oh right."  He made his way to his bed and grabbed the special panda stuffie his parents got him when he was 3.  They sadly died in a car accident when he was 10, and he couldn't sleep without the stuffie.  He added it to his bag and checked the time. 6 AM, the clock read.  "I have time to shower." Yuuki thought. He went into his bathroom and stood under the warm stream of water, letting it relax his muscles.  He quickly turned the water off after a good 30 minutes.  He quickly threw on his travel clothes and grabbed his bag, as he ran downstairs.  When he got downstairs, Niko had just sat down with some coffee.  "Do you want some breakfast Yuuki?" She asked as he kissed the top of her head.  "No thanks!" Shibayama said politely.  Bidding his sister goodbye, he ran to the bus stop and took the bus to Nekoma. Almost all his teammates were there, except Kuroo, Kenma and Yamamoto, who where known for being late. Kenma only walked with Kuroo, that's the only reason why he is late everytime.  Yaku was trying to get everything in order to go, so they wouldn't be late, as Yuuki walked up to him.  "Good-morning, Yaku-san!" Yuuki said, full of energy.  Yaku chuckled at his underclassman's energy. "Good morning Shibayama. Can you load your bags and go find a seat, so when our "fearless leader" gets here, we can go?"  Yuuki lit up, smiling with stars in his eyes. "Of course, Yaku-san!" He exclaimed. Yaku watched as Yukki practically skipped down the aisle, taking a seat next to Inuoka, his best friend. Looking at Inuoka, it was clear he wasn't fully awake. So, Yuuki bent down, leaned next to his ear and yelled, "GOOD MORNINGGGGGG!" Inukoa jolted awake at this, and the rest of the team started laughing. Then, to ensure that he could get more peaceful sleep, Inuoka moved to a different seat because it was "less dangerous". Yamamoto boarded the bus a few minutes later. It was apparent that he hadn't gotten much sleep, because he wasn't being crazy and yelling. They waited about 15 minutes until Kuroo boarded the bus with Kenma in tow. Kenma, of course, had his Nintendo Switch and as he passed Yaku, apologized for being late. The bus started to move and as Yuuki stared out the window, with his eyelids drooping, he whispered to himself, "This should be a good training camp...." And with that, he fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY YOU MADE IT TO THE END! 

Idk when I can updated, because school ends next week and I have a competition. Then, I have a 2 week national park vacation, so I'll try to update when I can!

Thanks! - Tess-Chan <3