𝐟 𝐨 𝐮 𝐫 𝐭 𝐞 𝐞 𝐧: 𝙽𝙴𝚆 𝚂𝚃𝚄𝙳𝙴𝙽𝚃

╰┈ [THE NEW STUDENT]

YOUR VOICE FAILED YOU. You weren't supposed to say anything. Chishiya's throat hitched as it felt everything in his body had drained from his head to toe. He even left his hand falling from your shoulders as he stares at you with nothing but the face of someone who was betrayed - now he knows why Niragi hates him so much. He thought it was because he was so smart.

At first, when he first heard your name being called out by the gunman, he couldn't help but think it was another person or perhaps he didn't want to believe that you were in the world or that you'd come back. No. It was too impossible for you to be friends with Niragi.

But you proved him wrong nevertheless.

"Niragi?!" He yelled, eyes full of emotions that it's so new to you. Clueless, that's what Chishiya is when it comes to you.

And he's only wanting to find out more.

Y/N, this is a Yandere story. You can't tease them with a sip, sooner, they'll be dehydrated and after, they'll be hungry. You don't want that. But then again, they did the same for you in the past.

You instantly shove your hand over Chishiya's mouth, silencing his loud voice which was unusual for almost everyone but you. Back then, Chishiya would raise his voice when his patience ran out if his expectations weren't exceeding for almost the twentieth time but most times, his voice gets louder when you provoke him. It's quite rare. You never expected him to have buttons to push in the first place. You really do bring strong emotions, huh?

In fact, you're the only one who has the ability to even contradict his usual ways from time to time. Just the scene before you proves it all. You push the blonde man into your room, closing the door in fear of Niragi hearing or seeing anything that occurs between you and Chishiya. Only you knew the real reason for Niragi's anger towards the man.

"And his name is Chishiya?" Suguru asked, putting his hand on top of his knees as he looks at you looking at the area before you. It was a beautiful town if you ignore all the crime scenes and the people who've wronged you.

"Yeah. But I call him Taro-Kun."

"Why?" Suguru asks, only seeming to tilt his head in confusion, "He doesn't deserve a nickname as I do. He doesn't deserve anything from you. No. He never treated you right."

Breathing in, Suguru whispers to himself only to be heard by you, "He doesn't deserve you at all."

You remove your hand from his mouth as soon as you feel a wet feeling linger on your hand. 'You taste salty, god, I miss this...this should be my new favorite taste.' You cringe in disgust, "What the fuck! Gross" You scold him then proceed to wipe your hand on his jacket as he smirks at you, not noting down the rosy color on his cheeks.

"Just like old times."

"I fucking hate you. Why were you so loud?! I don't want him to know I'm staying in this room!" You grumble, still wiping your hand on his covered chest. His smirk falls again and instead, a scowl replaces it with his eyes seeming to glare right into you.