15

Aryah's eyes flutters open. She finds herself cozily tucked into the blankets.

The surrounding is bright this time.
Her heart drums as she remembers earlier when she woke up... Who's dazed face was in front of her and fingers that she was sucking, playing with her tongue.

how his predatory eyes was gazing at her.

Suddenly feeling scared she quickly ducks into the blankets even though there is no sign of him in this room anymore.

Aryah carefully peeks from the blankets. Huh? Where did he go?

What happened last time she was too dazed in sleep. His eyes was unnaturally vivid before he came too close to her  then in a flash he was gone.

She gets up with determination and picks up her bag that was in the corner.

She still doesn't know even though she lost it how it came back again. She doesn't want to think that a certain someone who saved her can bring her bag too. Why he do that for? Why is he so generous towards her?
is there any hidden motive?

Beasts are cruel... That is what her grandma said to her. It was a warning.

But still Aryah doesn't want to judge anybody. Although it is a must to be careful in this unknown world.

She wants to take a relaxing bath and eat but that can wait a bit. Fixing her dress she notices that there is also a big winter jacket. Her clothing is not enough for the weather but because it is not her, she does not dare to touch the jacket.

Aryah takes out the old map from inside. She realizes how stupid her idea was as this map will definitely not work. This entire area has changed a lot.

She only knows that cure flower is in the forest that she first landed on.
Only if she and Fin were not chased by the beast, at this time Aryah could have gotten the flowers! But now she needs to got to that forest again. But this time she will be careful and ask the local people about the spacific direction about the flower tree.

According to the old map that forest is at the south side of East Worriond. in the map the ocean and that forest is side by side. Everything else can change but it is hard to change oceans. That is a sure thing she thinks.
And anyway she clearly remembers landing in the sea sore and going into the forest with Fin.

She sighs.

She will take the flowers. A lots of. Pack them. Ask some trader who goes back and forth in the ship to kindly help her cross the sea. And done!!

Coming out of the room slowly she doesn't see anyone in the house.

But there some freshly plucked fruits and some hot soup is arranged in the table. Is this for me? Her stomach says yes! But she hurriedly turns around and goes out the front door. This can't be delayed anymore. And she has already trubbled him a lot.

As she dashed out the house his face flashes through her mind one last time.
'Eros... ' 

she has written a thank you note and placed onto the bed that he kindly let her sleep on. Aryah is glad that finally she is on her way then why her heart feels like this?

*

Aryah sits down under a tree to lean on it. It was a long way till now. The hut that she was staying was quite deep in the forest, so far she didn't saw anyone. So she still doesn't know the way to cure flowers....

For now her terget is to reach a village nearby. She walked so far but still couldn't find any sign of it. 

Long time Walking or running is still quite a problem for her. She is not used to it.

Leaning and panting Aryah looks up the sky. Some birds are flying..when she closes her eyes her other scenes like hearing is heightens, she can hear some forest-noise. Maybe there's some animal lurking around. 
'It is daytime, the vicious nigh walkers' won't hunt now. I think.'

But it doesn't come in her mind that forest still don't lack any savages in the daylight...

Aryah gets up after her small break. She must find village before the night falls. She relys on her intuitive scence and follows the way she observed the birds went.

*

It is almost time for the sun to go down. So Doek and her brother Dorian hurriedly loads the simple carriage with woods.

Then as they prepare to get into it  Doek's ear twitches. Some small noises can be heard in the right side of the forest. They usually don't go deep in the forest so they don't have to worry about the savage beast's attack.

"what is it. Why did you stop?" Dorian who is already in the carriage asks his sister.

"Heard some unusual noises." She points to her right.

Dorian's ear perks up. "It's nothing.Maybe some wild cats. Get in!"

As she is about to get in a small panting voice calls out! "hey!"

They both look at that.

"help please!?"

Both of their eyes widen...a creature with a small face comes to light from the forests. The creature pants heavily. It's crystal like eyes looks up at them.

Dorian quickly gets out of the carriage to stand next to his sister. They share a look.

They have never seen this kind. Only high ranking and highly intelligent one gets full formation of a person and they look refined not animal like. But they still can be recognized.They are mighty and tall.
And the number is very few. Most of the beasts are just beast they can't shift. They don't build colony or maintain any lifestyle. They just stays in the forest. A lot of them even turns into savages.

Wheres The herbivores are useful to the villagers in many ways. Like the horse in front of the carriage.

But this creature? What is it?
It's so... So... Soft looking and it's crystal like eyes almost hypnotizing them, it has black hair almost mixing with the forest and skin is honeyed color.

They look down at it. Is this a trap? A trap by some witch!

As soon as they mutually understand this they forms a protective stance.

"what are you?"

It stands straight with a cute smile on the face "I am Aryah."