Party

*Kevin Pov*

I was at the party with Hunter, i was getting drinks when I notice that Hunter was gone. So I drank more and got the courage to talk to a girl. We finished our conversation when I saw Skip push Hunter.

I saw the whole situation unraveling under my eyes. I was trying my best to understand but the alcohol was strong and I was just left confused.

Before I knew It Hunter was leading me to the car.

"HUNTERRRR"
"Shhhh... what?"
"Do you know i just talked to a girl without being scared. I might kiss her"

"Slow down buddy your drunk

*Hunter POV*

He looks at me "But I want to kiss"

I look at him and laugh. "But the girl is gone"

"I don't care I'll kiss you"

I look at him shocked, I have a crush on my best friend and he now tells me he wants to kiss me, but he is drunk.

"Come on your drunk"
"Please"

"No"

I started the car and brang him to my house. He falls asleep immediately, and i go back to the couch.

-next morning-

I hear Kevin wake up so i go see him

"Kevin wake up we have school"

"I don't want to gooooo"

I look at him and just give up. Guess we are staying home.

He finally woke up at 1pm and I looked at him get up and get dressed. "Hunter what happened last night"

"Not much"

"Oh well let's practice I guess."

"Yeah"

We practiced and when I was tired I just suggested that we stopped for the day and to continue tomorrow.

I look at him and try not to make to much eye contact. Kevin noticed it
"Hunter why are you avoiding eye contact?"
"Nothing"
"It's because of last night right?"

I stay silent and i could feel him staring at me.

"Well Hunter tell me"
"Nah its fine, you know what I'll go get water"

"No Hunter stop avoiding me" with that he took my arm which made me fall onto the floor and I dragged him on top of me.

Great, this is just like a movie

I look at him and then at his lips, I am about to get up when Kevin puts his arms around my neck. "I know you want to do it, just do it"

I look at him shocked, "wha... wha.."

"Just kiss me already dude"
He leans in and close the gap in between us. Kiss him back and he puts his hands in my hair. I stop kissing him and sit up.

"Why did you stop?"

"I don't know but let's go get water"

I get up and go to the kitchen i feel flustered 

"Hunter?"
"Yeah"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah... yeah"
"Hunter I'm sorry I didn't know you didn't like it" he start to leave

"NOO" i stop him and turn him around. He looks at me and I kissed him and he kisses back.