Untitled Part 1

February 2015

Louis and Harry had to take 14 hours flight from LA to Sydney.  Managment tried to refuse their decision but Harry wanted to hear nothing more. He was so broken he couldn't care less about anything. He just wanted to go to Sydney and have a show. 

He was not functioning after Louis broke up with him. It was 3 months ago but he still couldn't breathe when he saw him, still was crying every night while dreaming about louis lips. 

* * *

- "Harry, baby, come for me,"-Louis moaned -"you are so hot when you do that for me, be a good boy and come for me, okay?"- Louis said in a very low voice, his hair sweaty, muscles shaking, watery eyes staring at Harry, straight into his soul, which Louis very much adored. 

Harry came down from his high, smiling and looking at Louis like he was the most preciuos creature in the whole world, but he was for Harry, he really was. Harry placed his head on Louis' chest and closed his eyes. He was looking at his very beautiful boyfriend, thinking how lucky he was. 

- "Lou, you are so pretty"- he giggled.

Louis has been a little serious for last week or two. Harry tried understanding the preoblem but Louis wasn't the one to speak everything that has been on his mind. So Harry chose to let go and decieded to wait for Louis to be ready to talk to him.

- "Haz, baby you are mine, okay? For the rest of our lives. You are my boyfriend, this is not gonna change."

-"Of course, baby"-Harry was little surprised that Louis was this emotional but didn't say anything more.

-"Just tell me that you'll always believe that I love you, no matter what changes"

Harry looked up, positioned his head more comfortably on Louis body, he smiled a little. His boyfriend was not going anywhere, he knew that, but still had a bad feeling in his stmoach.

-"I know you love me, Lou, and I love you as well, to the moon and back"

-"Baby you're the only one for me, it doesn't matter if we won't ever be together, remember-you are my one and only love, even if i tell you that i don't love you, that will be a lie. It is impossible for me to stop loving you, you should know that."

Harry frowned, he couldn't understand where was that coming from, Louis was not gonna break up with him, right? No, of course he was not. What a stupid thought of his.

-"I know, Lou"

He couldn't sleep whole night, very bad ideas going through his head, but Louis was also awake.

***

They got in the plane, Louis was not even looking at Harry. He was so lost, "what have i done to make him hate me or I just wasn't enough?" that was the only thought that was running through his head for three months. But there was no one to answer, not even a single person to tell him that no, Harry, you are not right, Louis loves you, you are still together, all of it was just a bad dream. He was in pain, the reality was that he was heartbroken, he was alone. This is reality that really stings, but Harry should stop running away from it. 

After realising that, he gave up chasing Louis, there was no point to it. He lost Louis, his whole world, his everything, now what? 

***

"-What? Come on Louis."-he whispered, looking at Louis, waiting for his response, his answer that would change Harry's life forever.  "Louis!"-He screamed very loudly after lack of response. "stop joking. You know I don't like this kind of jokes". -Harry was so lost, he was trying to find a way out of this situation, wanted to believe it was a joke, but he knew Louis was not kidding, but still, it is unbelievable, His Lou won't break his heart, he won't, right? Everyone knows their love is strong like no other. Just yesterday Louis was kissing Harry so passionately, Harry couldn't breathe, but right now, he cannot breathe because Louis decided that he wants Harry out of his life.