PART - 8

His simple touch was enough for you.
You felt like an electric impulse passing all over your body. Shivers started to run through your spine.
You don't know what kind of feeling is this. But some part of you loved it.

Looking to the floor you slowly turned towards him. The close proximity between you two were very less.
Oh..God!! Help me please...

You slowly raised your head to meet his eyes. He parted his lips to say something, suddenly your phone started to ring. Both of you jumped and immediately backed away.

On Call~

Lia: where the hell are you!?? Did anyone kidnapped you!?
You: Y-Yes, I-I am coming
Lia: Eh!?? Have you lost your mind!?? Uff... Whatever... Come fast!!

End of call~

You don't know what to say to him. You immediately said a Bye and turned towards the car.

You jogged towards the car and immediately get in. You were red as tomato bcoz of the heat that rushed by his touch.
"Where were you pabo!?? I thought someone kidnapped you. What happened to your face? Why is it all red?" She asked confusedly.
"N-nothing"that was all that came from your mouth.
She confusedly looked at you and started the engine.

Meanwhile - At the lift

"She is really pretty. Did you notice her hair!?? It was very long. Really beautiful, isn't it!?"
"Maybe" Taehyung replied coldly.
"Maybe!?? You were looking at her all the time"
"I wasn't looking at her"
"That's right, hyung. You was not looking. You was staring" Soobin turned to face Taehyung. His eyes slightly widened "What!? Me!? Pfft.." He scoffed.
"Oho.. So you aren't?" Soobin crossed his arms.
"I told you it one time"
"Then why are you blushing hyung!?" Soobin smirked.
Taehyung immediately touched his face. "I.. Ah.. It is bcoz of the heat in this lift" wiping his face with a tissue he replied.
"Ah.. Right..right..so hot" Soobin said in a way of mocking.

...

It's been 3 hours you turning left and right on your bed.
To your dismay, sleeping beauty didn't mind you.
For the 100th time you touched your wrist where Taehyung touched and now you're smiling like an idiot.
Thinking about him you unknowingly drifted to your dreamland.

Like seeing a nightmare, you jumped from your deep slumber. Sighing heavily you took your phone and checked the time. 5 AM.
"Uff..."
Dear sleep where are you!?? Where did you gone babe??

You cried internally and lazily dragged your feet to the bathroom.
After finishing your morning routine you headed towards the living room.
Jack was sleeping peacefully so you decided to not to wake up him but to wake up Lia.

"Liii.... Wake up ... Wake up... Wake upp...." You said in a singing tone while knocking her door continuously.
"Shut the fucking mouth of yours or else i'll kick your big ass!!" You widened your eyes.
"Ok.. Continue... Good night~" you immediately left from there and went to the kitchen.

Sipping your tea you walked towards the balcony. The atmosphere was very calm and cool. The sun was peaking through the clouds. Sky was wearing a little shade of dark color. Cold breeze gently touched your face sending goosebumps all over you.

Hot black tea with a fresh cool morning. Wow!!

...

"Wow!! Am I dreaming!?" Lia was amazed to see you in the kitchen before her.
"Hehehe" you smiled sheepishly.
"Don't worry about breakfast I made it. Go and get ready for office" You said and walked towards your room.
"It'll be really good if you wake up daily in this time"
"Ok byeee~~" Laughing slightly Lia shook her head.