08: 💝17𝐭𝐡 𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐭 𝐢𝐬💝

Hey Guys

How are you all?

Missed me?

Or the story ??

Ik you guyss didn't.

I swaer it's hurts nd i might quit it.

Anyways lets start. Inline comments are love so please 🥹

I know I'm so late please check the previous chapter before reading this one. 🤍

"Bohot pareshaan kiya na maine aaj

"Bohot pareshaan kiya na maine aaj." Aarna looked down being guilty. Shubman shaked his head nd nodded in no. "Its fine Aarna, i can understand it's a sensitive topic., You can cry i will not judge you. " shubham told her to which she smiled greatful. "But not always okay. Nahi toh everyone will say Aarna is such a cry baby." Shubman joked nd laughed a little teasing her. Listening him she widened her eyes and glared at him.

"You.., how could you I'm not a cry baby okay. " Said Aarna being offended.

To which he laughed out loud running a hand on his hair looking sexy as ever. Aarna stared at him in daze the way he was laughing. The way he ran his hand in his hair nd it becomes a little messier how good nd handsome he looked she didn't know when she stare intensely at him. That's when he stopped laughing nd looking her. Seeing her staring at him like that he smirked a little nd leaning towards her a little whispered "Done, done checking me out?" shubman asked nd she came out from her land nd blushed red looking down. "I mean, i don't mind, i really don't mind. " shubman teased further and get a glare from her "Stop teasing me." she whined cutely nd he lost the count how many times in this day she blushed. He was surprised how can a girl blushed like this i mean it's 21th century she is still blushing like that how can she be so innocent her dark brown eyes which became hazel when she looked at him nd there eyes meet. Her soft smile nd soft blush whenever he said something or look at her, her button like nose which became red because of crying nd blushing, he still wondering what did he do the blessed with this aww-dorable kiddo.

And from now on he was sure that he will protect this innocence the little bundle of joy his Aarna., Thinking of this that she is his now... His heart thumps loudly and his smile never leaving from his lips.

He was lost in his thoughts when he heard the pandit ji.

"Vishakha ji, as you know the horoscope match., So for marriage we have 2 auspicious dates. One is after a week." he said when the Kohli's glances at eachother. "One is after 5 months., And one is next  year December 27.," Pandit ji told them. Everybody looked both of them.

"Aarna beta Shubi what did you guys have to say on this." lakhwinder asked.
"Dad i-, Shubman stammer a little then looked at Aarna. "Aarey uncle, Shubman is ready to marry in one week i can say that kyu buddy." Ishan teased smirking a everyone laughed causing Aarna to blushed and Shubman to glared with a red face.