What If... The Demigods all Had Different Godly Parents?

Piper's POV

I walk into the Ares cabin, and find myself amidst chaos and yelling. Gods, it's always yelling with those damn Ares kids. Except for my boyfriend maybe; who at the moment is impossible to find.

'Jason!' I shout. Who knows, maybe it'll work.

'Hey, random girl, go away, Jason isn't here,' some Ares kid says to me.

'Yeah, I am,' someone else says.

Jason pushes his way through his siblings to get to me.

'Hey, Pipes.'

I smile. 'Hey.'

'Well, I think that maybe the reason nobody ever knows you're here, is because you're so quiet,' one of his brothers says.

Jason just rolls his eyes. 'C'mon Piper, let's get out of here.'

'So, do you maybe want to go for a walk in the forest or something?' I ask, taking his hand.

'Pff, you Demeter kids, it's always nature and outside with you isn't it?'

'So... That's a no?'

'Oh, I don't care. As long as it's with you, I'm fine,' he says, smiling at me, which makes me blush.

'They're right; you are quiet, and soft, for an Ares kid. But I love it. I love you,' I say.

'I love you too.'

Jason takes both my hands in his, and leans toward me. Just as we're about to kiss, someone behind us shouts: 'Get a room you two!'

I look at whoever it was, and... Of course. It's Leo.

'Leo!' I shout in protest.

'What? Not everyone wants to see you guys make out,' he says.

'Fine, c'mon Jase, we're going for a walk. Into the forest where we will not be disturbed by stupid sons of Hermes.'

I huff, and turn on my heel, hoping Jason will follow me.

But something catches on my wrist and yanks me back.

'What the...?' I ask confused when I see my left wrist handcuffed to Jason's.

'Oh, yeah, you two were being so lovey-dovey, you didn't even notice me sneaking up on you. Have fun being stuck together!' Leo explains.

'Leo! Come here you a little piece of shit!' Jason yells, running after him.

Of course, I'm being dragged backward, since Leo did us the pleasure of handcuffing our same wrists together. I turn around, holding my arm in a very uncomfortable and awkward position in order to run forwards.

Leo puts his hands in the air and runs around screaming: 'Help! Help! Jason is trying to kill me!'

'I won't if you just give me the key Valdez!'

'But I lost it!'

'Hey, Jason, why don't we just go see if Percy can fix it?' I ask.

Jason slows down and looks at me. 'Huh, you got a point there Pipes. But what about Leo?'

'Don't worry, I have an idea.'

I raise my arm at him, making the grass grow around him into a nice, secure cage.

'Hey! Stop it! Let me out Piper!' he whines.

'Sorry, I lost the key,' I say.

Then I turn to Jason. 'C'mon, let's go see what Jackson can do.'

...

When we get to the Hephaestus cabin, we find Percy and Annabeth sitting a table in the middle of the room.

Even though the Hephaestus cabin always smells like burnt wood and metal, I get a clear whiff of nail polish when we sit down with Percy and Annabeth.

'Hey guys,' Percy says.

Jason snickers. 'Nice nails bro.'

Percy rolls his eyes, but still grins at the same time. 'Annabeth's work of art.'

'I can do yours too,' Annabeth teases.

'No thanks,' Jason says.

'He just doesn't want to look 'bad' in front of his siblings. You can do mine if you want,' I say.

'Okay, okay, but before that, we need to um, ask you a favor,' Jason says, turning to Percy.

'And that is?'

I hold up my hand, showing our new friendship bracelets.

Annabeth laughs. 'Leo?'

I nod.

'Oh, I'll get them off. Easily.'

'But you need to wait until your nails are dry,' Annabeth warns him.

'Yeah, sure, I think they're dry by now.'

'No, it takes a lot longer than you think.'

'I know.'

'No, you don't.'

'Yeah, I do.'

'Fine, mess them up then. That's your problem, not mine, 'cause I'm not doing them again.'

Percy pouts. 'But they're so pretty.'

'Then I guess you should wait another five minutes,' Annabeth says.

I look at Jason, trying to hold back my laugh. He looks annoyed and amused at the same time.

'I love seeing you two bickering about nail polish,' Jason says.

'Pfff, go to my cabin, and you'll hear it daily,' Annabeth complains. 'Oh, no, I can't help you, I just painted my nails! Bummer, I can't join with capture the flag, I just got my nails done,' she quotes.

'Didn't someone actually go to the infirmary saying she needed surgery immediately because she broke her nail?' I ask.

'Yeah, the Stolls were pretty annoyed, they take surgery pretty seriously.'

'Well, they've got to take something seriously,' Jason mumbles.

I laugh. 'Okay, I think that was five minutes.'

'Good, this thing is killing my wrist,' Jason complains.

'Well, lucky for you, Jackson can fix anything.'

'Not your bedhead,' Annabeth says.

'Hey! This is my unique look. As a daughter of Aphrodite, you should appreciate that.'

'Yeah, whatever. I'm going to get some lunch,' she says, getting up. She kisses Percy on the cheek and leaves.

'She's right, please hurry up. I'm hungry,' I say.

Percy nods and gets to work.

Not even a minute passes before he's done.

'That was quick,' says Jason.

'Yep.'

'Okay, bye, bye, I'm going to get food,' I say.

'Meet me back here, so we can go on that walk?' Jason says.

I smile. 'Deal.'

So, New Book! How is it?