1 ♥‿♥

It's been about 4 weeks since i've gotten more than 3 hours of sleep. It's hard. I want to rest but my body won't let me. Keisuke has been busy lately and I don't want to bother him. My mind is constantly racing with what if's and why's. I can't seem to control the constant noises. I hear the visions right before I fall into a deep slumber and it startles me awake every single time. I just want to rest peacefully.

I walk over to the couch and lay down. Resting my arms behind my head, I sigh. I close my eyes and just lay. After about 45 minutes of silence, I hear footsteps approaching me and I already know who it is. It's only us in the house so there's no panic of there possibly being intruder. There's heavy footsteps, nobody walks that hard but her. It's insane, really. Such a small stature but such heavy footsteps. I let her approach me, knowing she won't do anything to cause bodily harm. The footsteps stop right beside me and I hear shuffling. Suddenly, I feel a familiar and warm weight being on top of me. I smile, "Hi pretty baby. You okay?" I ask the weight on top of me, without opening my eyes. I move my hands from behind my head to rest one on the back of her head and the other on her waist so I can shift to make it more enjoyable for the both of us.

"Mhm, just tired. I wanna nap." She says, moving her head to get comfortable and to avoid a crook in her neck. I hum, acknowledging her and assuring her I don't mind although she's fully aware. I take out the tiny pigtails in her hair and run my nails against her scalp. They hum against my chest in delight. I feel warmth spread across my chest as I feel the vibration.

Her breathing gets heavier and I know she's asleep. I wrap my arms around her and I draw shapes on her sides and back. After a while, I close my eyes again, synchronizing my breathing to hers. I feel myself drift off easily for the first time in a while.