!!A/N PLEASE READ!!

THIS STORY IS FOR FUN IT WAS JUST SOMETHING I DID FOR SCHOOL IF I HAVE DONE ANYTHING WRONG ABOUT CULTURE OR WARNINGS A DEARLY APOLOGIZE AND PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT FOR I AM NOT GREAT WITH JAPANESE CULTURE AND WISH TO TRY MY BEST
CW: Murder, Swearing, Homophobia, violence, drug use, alcohol use, stalking,
IF  YOU FIND ANYTHING TRIGGERING PLEASE TELL ME I WISH TO NOT BOTHER YOU AND PLEASE EDUCATE ME ON ANYTHING I DID WRONG

First story I wrote/ the idea:

"Hey hey hey!" Bokuto yelled happily as he ran to Akaashi. "Hi Bokuto-San" Akaashi replied. Bokuto and Akaashi have been friends since middle school. They were walking to school until Akaashi ran into a girl. "Oh sorry ma'am." Akaashi looked up at the girl and saw something familiar "Jessica?" It was Akaashi's Ex. "Oh hi Keiji. You still go to this school?" She Smirked knowing he's recovering from what she did to him "Akaashi you know her?" Bokuto asked not knowing who Jessica is. "Oh this is your friend?" Jessica asked Bokuto. "Yeah! We were friends ever since middle school!" Bokuto acted like she said nothing. "Hey why don't you meet me at the lake after school. And Akaashi I'll go to your house after so we can Study. Ok?" Bokuto was planning something. "Ok." Akaashi and Jessica said in sync. "Ok then! Come on Akaashi we're gonna be late!" Bokuto started running while Akaashi was trying to catch up. "Bokuto-San stop running I don't want you getting in trouble again." Akaashi said as Bokuto went back to a walking speed. Bokuto and Akaashi got to their classes and went through the day as normal but something was on Bokuto's mind. The day ended and there wasn't volleyball practice because the coach was sick. Bokuto waiting at the lake for Jessica. "I'm here." Jessica was further down the lake putting her stuff down. "What do you need me for?" Jessica asked. Bokuto stared at her. "Don't worry it will be quick..." Bokuto pinned her to the ground. "And... Painless..." Bokuto Stabbed (aggressively poked) her in the chest. Jessica let out a blood curdling scream as Bokuto went for the head. Bokuto stood up as Jessica's lifeless body laid there. "He. Is. MINE!" Bokuto yelled knowing what she did with Akaashi. Bokuto grabbed her stuff and threw it in the lake. Then Bokuto picked up her body and threw it in the lake too. "Hehehehe... you deserve it." Bokuto started laughing before texting Akaashi. Bokuto walked home opening the door as Akaashi called him.