Falling in live

Dark cacao cookie - I love you holly berry...
Holly berry cookie - Well I like you too dark cacao "blushes "
After the flour war was over and holly berry awoken.  Holly berry went to her kingdom and say it was different because there was a new queen jungle berry cookie took the spot is queen. Holly berry didn' care but she was wondering her old friends like pure vanilla, Dark cacao, and the others. So holly berry went on an adventure to the cacao king dome to see dark cacao cookie but she wasn't use to the cold weather. Until she meant Carmel arrow cookie.
Carmel arrow- Stay Back
Holly berry - wait I'm looking for dark cacao cookie.
Carmel arrow - how do I know that you aren't an intruder!
Holly berry- I have a soul jam ' shows soul jam'
Carmel arrow- oh I'm so sorry I didn't mean to attack you please forgive me.
Holly berry- it's ok.
Carmel arrow- wait are you holly berry cookie?!
Holly berry- yes I'm am so could you tell me how to get to the cacao kingdom?Its cold out here.
Carmel arrow- sure but why?
Holly berry- I need to see an old friend.
Carmel arrow- ...ok
Holly berry- thank you
Carmel arrow- your welcome
Carmel arrow cookie showed were the cacao kingdom us to holly berry cookie and gave her warm clothing before she went to the cacao kingdom.when holly berry cookie got there she saw a snow lion
Holly berry- ha you can't beat me you are looking at holly berry cookie
Snow loin- RAH
Holly berry fought the beast for a little bit and then she got the finally blow on the lion.holly berry knock on the kingdom big doors and waited. one of dark cacao servants to open the door.
Servant- oh ah it's holly berry cookie?!
Holly berry- oh hello do you know we're dark cacao cookie is?
Servant- he is on the throne room come with me.
Holly berry- thank you.
The servant showed were dark cacao cookie and holly berry went in to the throne room
Holly berry- hello old friend
Dark cacao- why Goes there!
Holly berry- it's me your old friend it been quit long since the last time we met.
Dark cacao- holly berry cookie what are you doing here isn't to cold here for you?
Holly berry- it's fine I just wanted to pay a visit.
Dark cacao- hmm
Holly berry- is something wrong?
Dark cacao- you look cold sky my want to borrow my  jacket?
Holly berry-" blushing" umm ok
Dark cacao cookie gave his  jacket to holly berry cookie. Later it as night but holly berry had no were to sleep but dark cacao had an idea.
Holly berry- umm we're do I sleep?
Dark cacao- you can sleep in my bed.
Holly berry- " blush " ok
When they got in the bed dark cacao cookie kiss holly berry cookie cheek.holly berry kiss dark cacao lips and went to bed.
Dark cacao mind - wait did she just kiss me what should I do know do I kiss her again. Part 2 coming soon👁👄👁💅 ps m tired I did this at 4:00