1

No fate ; hyuckren
Chapter 1

Renjun's pov

I woke up getting dressed. My best friend just texted me he'll meet me after school.

God. I miss yangyang so much. I haven't seen him since middle school. He moved back to Germany.

Me and him still contacted. So I'm so excited.

I made friends in college. They're amazing. But It's still not the same without yangyang.

"Sweetie! Hendery and Lucas are here to pick you up" my father yelled getting me out of my zone. I ran downstairs "dad have you seen my bag?" I yelled going down the stairs.

"Oh yes I just put some money and a spare lunch in case you get hungry. In the bag here" my dad said handing me the bag,

"Thanks appa, I'll see you after school!" I said kissing his cheek lightly. And grabbing the long strap that was attached to the purple bag. I got recently that was normalised by my idol. Park jimin-shi.

I grabbed my ear buds while walking outside to the car, "renjun-sshi. What took you long?" Hendery said closing the door as I got in, "uh, my dad happend sorry." Lucas smiled, "it's okay sunbaenim!" Lucas said patting my head lightly and turning on the car

"Also.. I'm picking someone up." Lucas said putting his head down and driving off, while putting his eyes on the road.

"What who is it? I thought you just picked me up!" I said nervous. I'm not a peoples person. It took me a while to accept hendery Lucas and jaemin.

"Oh is it jaemin" I said smiling, hendery nodded his head, hell no.

"Renjun.. I begged him but he said he needs ride. So" hendery said going to the front seat, buckling his belt. "Lucas and hendery I swear if you don't tell right now I will jump out of this car now." Lucas gasped. "No, okay no jumping is happening at all! And it'll be a surprise." Hendery hit his head softly and shut his eyes dead closed.

"Wtv." Renjun took off his bag before doing his belt. I plugged my air pods inside my ears playing one of my favourite songs of bts. I learned heaps of Korean.

Some people thought I was fluent in Korean. They didn't know I was Chinese.

*now playing — < pied pier by bts >*

I felt henderys eyes on my face, slowly smiling.

What was up w him?

....

Lucas touched my shoulder ruining my music. Damn it my favourite song was on.
Bulletproof the eternal,,

I took one of my ear pods out pausing the song, on Spotify. "Yes Lucas Wong?" I said already frustrated.

"Chill. well the person will be outside soon so please don't be rude." He said confidential. Who does he think I am? A nice person. I'm not like you Lucas. Smart. Charming and caring. I'm the total opposite.

"Did you get what I said?" Hendery looked at me, while taking a sip of his apple tea.
"Yea wtv just tell him to get his ass out now I'm already, pissed off" Lucas backed off, and beeped the horn. I didn't even bother to show any reaction I just wanted to finish the day so I could see yangyang.

The door opened and shut pretty loudly, I rolled my eyes. "Huang what the hell? Why are you in my brothers car!" Haechan said trying to keep a straight face. But he failed and bursted out laughing

That made me, turn around to face Haechan.

"What the- Lucas I'm not staying in a car with this asshole." I said opening the door and, taking my bag with me, getting out of the car.

Authors pov

"Haechan what is going on between you guys." Haechan gasped "morning brother?" Hendery giggled enjoying the drama.

"Hendery shut up" Lucas said whining "I gotta go get my best friend who is almost out of my sight."

Lucas stepped out of the car running after renjun. "Renjun!" He was nowhere to be seen.

Lucas finally found him,,, he grabbed renjun by his arm pulling him into a hug, "uh Lucas what are you doing?" Lucas shushed him before holding onto his waist tightly.

...

"So would you like to tell me why you and donghyuck hate eachother?" Renjun laughed and said "oh your serious? Oh well me and him are not good friends. He's always bullying me since day one. With his crew, so I done it back and he pulled the most scariest prank I could ever resist." Lucas raised his eyebrow

"What.. was it?" Lucas wasn't even ready for the bad statements about his little brother.

"He.. we'll he, he pranked me by telling the principal to tell me that my parents got into a car crash and that they didn't make it. I never made a fool of myself infront of anyone like ever. He set a camera in the office I was in. And he showed it to the whole school everyone laughing at me crying." Renjun bit his lips from trying to not cry, "I-what-I- I'm so sorry." Lucas said hugging him again. Renjun tried to push him away,

But Lucas gripped onto his shoulder, "don't. You're gonna need it, after I kick his ass" Renjun laughed while slapping his back.

Lucas grabbed onto my arm, leading me to the car. "Great loser is back" Haechan rolled his eyes, hendery felt offended at the nicknames he gave his best friend.

"Hey, he's not a loser. He has many friends." Lucas looked really mad, he was gripping onto the wheel his knuckles turned white..

"Haechan we're talking at school." Haechan gave him a weird look but nodded, they finally got to school.
Haechan tried to sneak off without Lucas noticing. Which he failed at.

"Not so fast we need a talk" Lucas said grabbing Haechan by his hoodie,

"About what?" Lucas let go of Haechan.

"I can't believe you would do something like that too my best friend, renjun. Joke about his parents dying. That's not even funny to joke about. He thought it was serious. What if you got a call from the hospital saying your parents died huh?" Lucas tried not to yell and bring attention to their side.

"Wait what? Who told you that" Lucas hit his head "you shouldn't worry about who told who? Now you better go apologise to renjun now." Haechan rolled his eyes, grabbing his bag and walking to class.

Haechan has been bullying renjun for a reason.

Renjun thinks that it's cause he hates him.