{The meet/Smut}

(No one's pov:)

Sun was taking care of the children as usual

One of the kids came up to Sun and said "Mr.Sun look at my picture" the kid then gave Sun her drawing of him. Sun said "Aww Thank you" Sun laughed a little. After every kid finished their drawings it was time to sleep. When Sun got every kid to sleep he heard Vanessa call him.

(Sun's pov:)

I just got every kid to sleep and heard Vanessa call me so i went to her office

"You called Vanessa?" I said "Yes I did" Vanessa replied "I wanted you to meet the new animatronic" she said "New animatronic?!" I said with an exited tone "Yes" she said then I got even more exited "This is Moondrop" she said as a Moon animatronic came from the shadow. "Moon go with Sun to the Daycare" Vanessa said "Ok.." Moon said and when I heard his beautiful voice, I blushed a little. (W-what is this feeling) I thought as We started to go to the daycare. "Soo your name is Sun.?" Moon said "Yes, and your is Moon.?" I replied and asked him "Yeah..

(No one's pov:)

Sun and Moon went to the daycare. When they got there all the kids were asking Sun who is that other animatronic. "This is Moon, he is gonna help me take care of you guys!" Sun said.

Comment if you want chapter two cause i don't know if anyone will read this story

(242 words)