27.Naan Iruppen 💫

Day before yesterday double update panna mudiyala so inaikki unga ellarukku treat-uh

Appapa comment section layum Dm layum yenna colourful ah pugazhareenga orey Kulu Kulu nu irundhuchu

Vanga ulla povom 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️

Recap - Ankitha saves ayisha; she meets yash

A lone tear escaped from Ankitha's eyes. She couldn't believe what she is seeing. Yash slowly saw her but averted his gaze soon.

Ankitha felt like she was in a trauma. She felt her head spinning and and heart aching. Unable to handle the situation there, she left. Ayisha holded her hands and stopped her but Ankitha was not in a state to bother any of it.

She got in the car and informed the driver to go home. He too obeyed her and she soon reached their house. She rushed in and the person she searched for is vijay. As he went to a emergency meet, he was not in their house. She started pushing all the things and screamed. She  Kneeled down and started crying loud hugging her knees.

"I love you"

"Pudichirukka?"

"Ne yenakku naan unakku. Vazha muzhukka"

"Ni yenakku evlo mukkiyam na, unakkaga indha second yen usura kudukka thayanga maaten"

"Ni yenakku yepovume theva illa"

"Unna nenachaley veruppa irukku"

"This won't work out Ankitha."

"Oru dhadava sonna puriyaadhu? Oruthan kooda already relationship la irukkapo innoru"

Ankitha: NO!!!! NAAN APDI KEDAIYAADHU!!!!! kedaiyaadhu...

Ankitha cried so badly that her throat start aching but her heart is aching more. 

Vijay's meeting just got over and he called the driver to have a check on Ankitha. The driver said that she reached home safe and also told about her being sad while the return.

Vijay MV: namba aal senja velaikki 32 pallum (teeth) oru vaaram muzhukka theriyanume.... Yedho seri illadha maari irukku...

He quickly informed mahesh and went to house.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

CHENNAI

..: sir avan kelambitaana

Vihaan: break wire ah disconnect panniyachu la?

..: illa sir avan kelamba innum neram irundhurukku adhan..

Vihaan: appo pannala correct-ah?

..: yes sir...

Vihaan: oru break wire ah pudunga therla... VERA YENNATHA PUDUNGA DHAN DA NEENGA IRUKKINGA?

He pushed the table and the table fell down along with the things in it. The man jerked seeing it.

..: sir indha dhadava miss ayiduchu next tym miss aagathu sir

Vihaan: adhutha dhadava miss aana ni irukka maata

He said angrily and went from there. The man sighed and scolded his men there for not executing the plan correctly.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

MUMBAI

Vijay was in his way to home. He tried calling Ankitha numerous times but she didn't pick up. He started becoming tensed. He again and again tried calling her but still no response now his fear rised.

Vijay MV: evlo periya sandaya irundhaalum phone edukkama irukka maatale..

He dialled a servent there but as it was Sunday, everyone was on leave. He got stuck in traffic. He horned in frustration. Not able to wait anymore, he dialled the driver, said him to take the car. After disconnecting the call, he got down the car and ran to his house which is 2 streets away.

He came to their house and was confused seeing the door open ajar. Ankitha always scolds him if he forgot to close the door as she is afraid of theives. He was even more confused when he saw the house dim. It's already 7pm and the moon is already there. He went in and something scratched his toe. He bent down and took it hands and realised that it is glass pieces. His fear about Ankitha now increased to the peak and his eyes misted.  He tried to move to the light switch but before that many glass pieces scratched his toe he didn't seem to bother as his only intention is Ankitha now. After a lot of struggling, he found the light switch and turned it on which he regretted later.

Ankitha was hugging her knees and crying in the most darkest corner. Vijay was shocked to the core and tears started flowing through his cheeks without his knowledge. She rushed to Ankitha as fast as he can and kneeled down near her.

But Ankitha didn't notice Vijay's presence and was continuesly mummering.

Ankitha: na.. apdi.patta ponnu illa.nambu..yenna..vittu pogatha.. 

Vijay: ma yenna aachu yen ipdi azhuduth irukka?

Ankitha saw Vijay as he heard his voice. Her eyes started shedding more tears and she hugged him tight and cried her heart out. Vijay was taken aback by her sudden action but understood her state and patted her.

Ankitha: na. a..vlo mosamaanav.ala? Ellarayum emath.uvena? Ippo av.an dhane yenna e..mathunan? En yenakku Ma.ttu ipd.i lam nada..kkudhu

She spoke struggling between hiccups and her breathing was abnormal as the result of crying for so long. Vijay ruffled her hair and tightened the hug which made her calm after sometime.

Vijay: ma yenna aachu? Nalla dhane andha kozhandha kooda vilayadit irundha

Ankitha: ya..ya...sh..yash

She said and fainted in his arms. Vijay's heart stopped for a second seeing her. He patted her in a attempt to wake her up but she didn't wake up. She was totally exhausted and out of energy. Without a second thought, he carried her in his arms and went to her room.

He made her lie on the bed and sprinkled some water in her face. His felt his soul coming back when he saw her regaining consciousness. He gave her some water and she sat on the bed resting her head in the headboard.

Her eyes were too tired to shed tears now. She saw Vijay who was constantly wiping his tears and her blood shot eyes told how much her heart is paining right now. Vijay noticed some scratches in her arm and panicked.

Vijay: kaiya kaami?

She didn't show her arms but her forcefully pulled her and examined the injuries. He got relaxed as there is no glass pieces sticking and it is only scratches which might be caused when she pushed objects. He took the first aid box and came to treat her but she kept pushing his hands.

Ankitha: YENNA CARE PANNA YAARUM VENAM! YEDHUKKU? IPPO CARE PANNUVA APRM YENNA KORA SOLLITU VITU POIDUVA KADAISILA YENAKKU YAARUM IRUKKA MAATANGA IDHU YEN-

Vijay: NAAN IRUPPEN!

Ankitha stopped shouting and looked at him with teary eyes.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Author thalaimaraivu kailasa sendru vittar

-Ananya signing off 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️