CHAPTER 1

BASED ON A REAL STORY

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Aine- You

Senior- Lake

Junior- Ash

­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here I am sitting in the boring class waiting for the bell to ring.

I took a peek at my watch and, "3,2,1 boom" the bell rang and all the students dashed out of the class. Where I and my squad are waiting for the teacher to go.

"Ahh, finally a break from hell," said Grace. "Guys why dont we just eat the school lunch?" said Evelyn, "You know right, I just cant digest the food cooked in here, are they putting some medicine in it or something?" I questioned with full confusion, looking directly into Evelyns eyes "Actually, I forgot to bring lunch" said Evelyn.

"Duh, is it that much of a big deal? Your boyfriend is here to help you" said Grace "Yeah he- wait what, no way" said Mira.

"Why not? Her possessive boyfie should take care of her" I said waiting for Miras reaction, "Do you have a death wish?" said Mira while throwing lasers at me. "Whatever, here have my lunch, I dont want to waste time on eating anyway," Grace said and our eyes shot out.

"What the- dear Gracious, what did you do to my foodie bestie?" I said faking my tears, "Are you making fun of me?" said Grace "Well, pretty much, but why dont you wanna eat today?" I said. "Yesterday I saw this very handsome guy-", "Here we go again," said Mira cutting Grace for the 15554231st time, at the same time Grace starts again "He is just so damn handsome".

"His dark brown eyes, pointed nose, brown hair, and fair skin, how can a human be this perfect? Want to find him?" said Grace. "Yikes, lets goooooo," I said with excitement.

"There they go again"," said Evelyn "Just the same shit different day thing"," said Mira, "So guys, see you later" I waved at them and went with Grace to find that guy.