Intro + Rules

Hello everybody! Welcome to my store and here you can buy things from profile pictures to adoptables.

I will be accepting the currency gemstones and you may use them to purchase things.

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Rules

- Do not swear or bully others, if you do, I will take away 5 gemstones from you.

- Do not negotiate with the price of things. If you don't have enough gemstones, find people that give gemstones and enter their competitions. Look on the collaborator's page in the book 'The Gemstone Realms', and check their pages to see if there are any competitions in which you can enter.

- Please do not guilt-trip me into giving you an adoptable.

- Occasionally I will be holding adoptable auctions meaning the person who offers the highest payment will get the adoptable.

- Sometimes I might love an adoptable too much to let them go, so please understand if I don't put one on sale.

- Please please please use the adoptables that you've purchased as I've put in a lot of effort into creating them and I don't want them to go to waste. You can put them in a book showcasing the adoptables that you've earned or put them in a story. Tag me when you use them please.

- (From 30/5/22 onwards) Most adoptables will be free, but some that I highly value and love will still be priced.

- To know that you have read this, there will be a suffix on each page and a prefix here. It will create a warrior name so it's sort of like a two-part password.

The prefix is Moon.

Greylist (People who have gotten onto my nerves but haven't done anything too bad. They can adopt but if they mess up once, they will be put into the blacklist section)

No one yet!!!

Blacklist (People who have offended me or done something that has been beyond redemption. These people can't adopt here and there is NO REDEMPTION)

XxBriar_TanglexX/Nikai_The_Wolf