Without Winston

THIS STORY WILL TAKE PLACE FROM MONTY POV. CHARACTER DEATH/SUICIDE WARNING

I was walking down the hallway to get to my algebra class. It was the first period of the day and I am one to say it was way too fucking early to be doing this shit at seven in the morning. It isn't the same anymore with Bryce gone, we used sit together and throw shit at our teacher when she turned her back and blamed it on the geeks.

Now he's not even alive to remember and laugh about it with him. I stopped talking to the "bros" since football season ended and I'm skipping wrestling and baseball this year, I don't need extra baggage on my shoulders after all of this. The only person I knew in my algebra class without Bryce was Winston, the boy with the dark brunette hair and hazel eyes. Before Bryce died, I didn't mind at all to have conversations with him at school as long as he wasn't doing some gay shit. I have told him to keep his distance in school, I always blamed him that Bryce is dead. It was completely irrational and I feel bad but somebody needs to take the blame and hes been fucking with my head the entire time. If he didn't fucking distract me I might've followed Bryce and saved him from whoever fucking killed him, but Winston had to fucking ruin everything with his beautiful fucking face. Obviously he didn't' do anything at the end of the day and I still have true feelings towards him, but there was no way I'd ever care enough for him to potentially out myself. There was already so many things said that I couldn't take back. I told him after I found out Bryce died if he ever talked to me again, I'd break his neck. Strangely after that he wears a scarf covering his neck which made me assume he got the memo, I knew something was wrong when I walked in and he was unscarfed.

Unfortunately I had the burden of sitting right in front of him while I locked my eyes on those big hazel eyes. His damn big hazel eyes. I swiftly sat down without making more eye contact until I noticed a tap on my shoulder.

"Meet me in the bathroom in five," he told me.

"Don't fucking touch me freak," I bitterly reply as I notice heads turning in the class now. Why couldn't I just not be a fucking asshole?

"Meet me or don't I don't give a fuck. I just highly suggest you do," he said as he escorted himself out of the classroom not even turning my way. That asshole is too good, he knows I love a mystery.

The bell rings a few minutes later and I immediately raise my hand to go to the bathroom and the teacher obliges. I stall when I make it to the bathroom door, what the fuck should I expect from him? I haven't talked to him in like a week and now he's forcing me to go the bathroom? I don't like the idea of this at all but I might as well not wait. I open the door to see him playing with his black curly hair in the mirror, typical Winston.

"What the fuck do you want," I asked sternly, I don't have time for his fucking games.

"More like what the fuck is your problem? What the fuck happened to you? To us? Threatening to fucking kill me over something I did was fucked up man." Winston spat.

All I could do was laugh. I fucking laughed at him. "Okay first of all "us" is not a thing, it never was a thing. We were just hooking up. Second you deliberately followed me knowing I was pissed that night." I yelled at him.

"You know that's not fucking true." and he's probably right, but I'm not giving him that satisfaction.

"You're a fucking stalker weird piece of shit with zero friends, how could it not be true? Not to mention stupid as fuck, you couldn't even cheat right on the SAT right." I said seething through my teeth. Jesus I'm a fucking asshole.

I could see tears start to stream down his face, probably one of the least favorite sights I've ever seen. My Winston crying. But I couldn't stop.

"I told you to fuck off and you're very lucky I'm not knocking your teeth in right now. You were a guy a fucked i few times and that was it, what part do you not get? I don't fucking like you Winston and I never will, stop trying to make something out of something that will never happen." I lied to him.