What Is Specialty Whole Beans Coffee?

What makes you wake up in the morning after a good night's sleep? A cold shower, the soothing sunlight, or is it the chirping of birds? Well, for many it is a strong cup of joe made from freshly roasted coffee beans! It energizes their minds and f...

What makes you wake up in the morning after a good night's sleep? A cold shower, the soothing sunlight, or is it the chirping of birds? Well, for many it is a strong cup of joe made from freshly roasted coffee beans! It energizes their minds and fuels their body with positivity.

The recent specialty coffee market stats dictate a phenomenal story. We can clearly see that more and more people from around the world have started buying whole bean coffee for their daily needs. This rapid shift from instant/grounded coffee to premium beans-based java is startling. Experts suggest that the pandemic and the immunity awareness drive that came with it played a huge part in changing people's perspectives. Health is wealth, indeed.

We'll discuss the most talked about topic in the coffee beans domain in this article. The content will revolve around the following subjects. Read on till the last period to become a coffee buff!

What Is Specialty Whole Beans Coffee?

What Are The Differences Between Instant & Whole Bean Coffee?

3 Tips To Keep Coffee Beans Fresh For A Long Time

In case you want the best specialty coffee beans delivered to your doorstep, check out the Ok But First web store right away and order a pack from their select collection. This roasted coffee beans company from Parlin, NJ, offers responsibly sourced products at affordable rates.

What Is Specialty Whole Beans Coffee?

Ever heard of SCA (Specialty Coffee Association)? They are one of the renowned graders of coffee beans. Their job involves tasting cups of joe made of beans from around the world and rating them on various quality scales. Specialty coffee is a cup that receives an aggregate of 80 or above on a 100-point scale. Specialty whole beans are the seeds responsible for this score.

These beans come in numerous flavors and profiles. The four types of specialty bean roasts are light, medium, medium-dark, and dark. The first consists of maximum caffeine, while the last consists of maximum sweetness. Ok But First Coffee takes pride in stating that all their beans possess balanced flavor, aroma, and acidity. Check out our Coffee 101 webpage to know more.

4 Main Differences Between Instant & Whole Bean Coffee

There are several who say that they don't think investing in whole bean coffee is worth the value. Their general argument is "Why buy whole bean coffee when mass-produced instant coffee works just fine?" To them, I say, "Why do you prefer going to a cinema hall to watch your favorite movie stars when they look just fine on a mobile screen?"

Answer to both questions: Experience. A cup of joe made from freshly roasted 100% Arabica beans is far better than a cup made from grounded coffee out of a cheap sachet!

Quality & Flavor

The big coffee brands have to maintain a constant supply to meet their yearly targets, and thus end up comprising hugely on the quality of their product. The instant coffee sachets have several impurities and thus tend to taste mediocre.

On the other hand, the whole bean coffee company focuses highly on the quality of the product and roasts the berries in small artisan-crafted batches as per client needs. This ensures that the beverage not only tastes much better but also nourishes your palate.

Aroma

Instant coffee as mass-produced, comes in generic flavors, i.e choco, hazelnut, and vanilla, making its aroma not so wonderful enough. The whole bean coffee products come in diverse flavors and ooze out an aroma that leaves one speechless. It captivates your attention and takes your mind on a delightful ride, filled with excitement.

Caffeine Content

A point where instant coffee ranks just a fraction above whole bean coffee. Most instant coffee brands use Robusta beans to make their product, and there's no doubt that these have almost double the amount of caffeine when compared to Arabica. On the flip side, a cup of joe made from Arabica beans is more balanced in chemical composition, and thus offers the right hit of energy. Instant coffee may sometimes lead to awful kicks.

Health

Finally, the health advantages of consuming whole bean coffee are considerably more effective than instant coffee. Java on its own is good for one's body when consumed correctly. It boosts energy levels, lowers the risk of type-2 diabetes, supports brain health, protects against liver conditions, takes care of cardio health, and more.

3 Tips To Keep Coffee Beans Fresh For A Long Time

Ok But First Coffee packs the 100% Arabica beans in a way that the users don't have to hustle much to keep it all fresh. Though, the 3 basic tips to keep in mind are as follows.

Check the roast date when your package arrives, and also see whether it has a functional one-way valve to throw out CO2 ejected from freshly roasted coffee beans. Ensure that you take out all the air from the pack after each use and seal it tight.

Keep the means in a dry and sunlight-free space. Do not put them in the freezer, and if you plan to store them in a jar, utilize glass or ceramic containers.

Utilize the coffee calculator provided by OKBF on their site before placing an order. Do not stock coffee beans for more than a month. Subscribe to a periodical delivery.

Conclusion

To wrap up our discussion, there's a lot left to discuss on coffee beans. Follow this space to increase your knowledge of these little delights, and to buy specialty coffee beans with better conviction. Do not forget to visit the Ok But First Coffee website and order the best. The three flagship products on offer are Mornin' Kick, Midday Stroll, and Chill Thirty.