My Beginning

throughout my entire life,

i was the odd bat.

i was way different from my colony. most of them had dark hair, dark wings, dark skin, dark eyes, and a dark personality. they were all nocturnal, and they were all insectivores or vampire bats.

but i had light strawberry blond/white hair, white wings, pale white skin, shiny; crystal blue eyes, and a light, bubbly and talkative. i was more of a day time bat, and i enjoyed eating fruits. i also wore glasses, while other bats in my colony preferred to.. stay blind.

but because of my differences, i was often told to stay inside the cave since my colony didn't want to be related to a screw-up like me. and because of this, i never really had friends, but time to time, when the rest of my colony would be sleeping...

i would sneak out.

and although the sun burned my eyes quite a bit, i was accepted by a few toons! and after being there once, i'd be there tomorrow morning, again, and again. eventually, i met two people, who i call; the B&B bros.

they were a weird duo, but they're my friends!

i met them when i was eighteen.

one was a short demon, who was actually the older brother to the tall wolf. the demon was named bendy, he was eighteen years old (fifteen when i meet him), a mechanic genius, (apparently considered himself as) a loner, and a flirt to every girl he meets. meanwhile, his younger brother (named boris), was a mechanic genius (in training), he was friendly, a bit clumsy, he was pretty mature for a twelve year old (nine when i met him), and considers his brother a hero.

t

hey were my first friends i had in my twenty-one years i've lived.

but, eventually...

i had to stop visiting them.

because i was caught.

and i haven't seen them for a while.

but..

once day,

“psst..! amber!”

i met them once more.

along with some others along the way.

and i wouldn't trade them for the world, especially after today.