Chapter 3: Daddy Dearest's Bunker

(Note: This actually happened between some part of Chapter 2 in this AU series...)

(Also... Warning: this chapter may contains some slight swearing. So I suggested to skip this part if you wanted to...)

3rd person POV's:
Pico was waiting by a nearby bus stop. He was waiting for someone to pick him and pump up to the place they're about to go to... skid was on top of his head unconscious, while pump was hiding behind him. He was still corrupted, yet his very shy... Then suddenly a car stop by, and he immediately know it was them. It was a long fancy limo car with a black/grey color theme and a small metal statue of DD's face in front of it. And the one who was driving the car, opened the front door step right out of the limo Car. It was Mommy Mearest or MM for short. She was going to pick him up with the Two other survivors he found in their location, but she sorta lost track where she was... Pico walk up to her, but as he was explaining everything she noticed pump. who was now corrupted, was hiding behind pico and was a bit shy to show himself to MM. she both let them in the limo alongside an unconscious skid being carried by pico. He place his unconscious body on one of the back side of the limo, while pump sits beside him still speechless...

"So.... I see you got two small children on your side now..." MM said looking behind the back sit of the limo with the small mirror inside her car. "yeah! I know...." pico talked back to MM "Pump?....sweetie?.... Is there... something you wanna talk about?..." MM said in a worried voice. but pump only stayed silent and shake his head "No?... Alright then...." MM said before looking back at the road again and continued driving to the area where DD was waiting for them... When they Finally arrive DD was outside waiting for them to get out of the car. They got out of the car and Daddy Dearest greeted them to the entrance. DD lead them to the secret area of the house and said "You Can't tell anyone about this okay...." they all nodded just before DD can put his hand on the scanner. suddenly the door automatically opened, revealing a secret apartment hidden inside the waterfall area of the place where their swimming pool was supposed to be. They all when in, and pico was suprised that DD will have such a big place like this. Like any kid would do in such a place like this... pump starts running around and having some fun. "THIS PLACE IS SO COOL!!!!" Pump said as his corrupted voice echoed around the area. "Wow! I didn't expected you'll have a place like this..." pico said complementing to DD "First thing as a survivor, always have a secret bunker!..." DD said to pico giving him a little smirk on his face "Hey! purple Man I didn't know you all this cool stuff around your house." pump added "of course... What else do you expect... I''m a rich person!" DD said to the small corrupted pumpkin child.

---After a few chatting and quick tour later---

Pico was placing skid in one of the bedrooms, pump was outside the door as he was just watching pico placed skid in one of the beds in the bedroom. "Pump! Sweetie? Can you come with me for a second" Mommy Mearest calls out for pump "okay!...." Pump said in a quite worried expression and followed MM. Meanwhile... After pico was finishing tucking up Skid in his blanket, DD opened the door and said... "are you finished putting him in bed?" DD asked and pico nodded "Come!... I need to show you something..." DD said putting a hand gesture for pico to follow him. Pico was Following DD to the basement and That's when he saw a small tv player with a videogame consul plug on it. It was being covered by a small piece of clothing, yet it was still glowing. DD told pico that this was the videogame bf and gf was playing, when they got suck in a videogame. DD explained that he was going to talk to the videogame's Ai and the soul that he trap in it along time ago, to see if they could help. Pico was just completely shocked and confused at the same time. But he did what DD told him, as DD gesture for him to lift off the clothing as DD touch the screen of the tv player. after that he then got suck inside of the videogame as he was ready to talk to both spirit and senpai. While pico waited for him Outside the real world.

Senpai's POV:
This is kinda getting boring... Being stuck in a videogame is such a pain. Considering being stuck with this dude... Besides I'm Ai... Theres nothing We can do here Besides watching the people who enters this dark abandoned area outside the screen... Wait... I heard footstep! I put my ears closed to the side of screen "Spirit! Do you hear that..." I said as my ghost friend look at me with that emo face of his "oh It's this Mother F***er again..." "what is he doing now?..." "I don't know. He seems to be with Another person or something..." I said back to him looking at the screen out being cover by a large clothing. "if he come inside of this videogame game... WILL KICK HIS F***ING A**" spirit said as he swears "dude calm down! Stop it with the swearing... Just give them a chance for a second okay." I said to him as I put my hands in front of him trying to calm him down for a little bit. suddenly DD removed the clothing that was on the screen 'he seems to be talking with that orange haired kid again...' I said In my mind. Then DD touched the screen and got teleported in our game... " oh looked, why the tables have turned!..." spirit said teasing him as I watch their conversation. And wow I did expected him to be quite a handsome demon in person. "I didn't expected you would come back here after putting me in this god damn NIGHTMARE!!!" "Well I didn't expected You'll be still alive after some long time ago..." he said In a deep voice "Would you mind leaving us alone... OR I'LL TOOK OVER YOUR BODY AND LEAVE YOUR SOUL WITH THE SAME FAITH!!!!" after hearing what spirit just said I have feeling he wants to take peoples body to get out of here... "Listen... I'm not here to fight you, Im here to talk." DD said as we both raised our eyebrows as I said "And what do you proposed?" "... Will let you guys both out of your own game. If your gonna help me find my daughter." DD said then I say... "well I'm in!" "What?!" "If It's find my precious maiden. Then I'm in!!" "You can't just trust that demon. His a LIAR!!!" spirit said with frustration, but I don't care. I walk up to him as he hand over his hand and say "so... I guess we have a deal?" "Deal!" I said as I shake his hand. Then in a flash of light we where brought to the real world... DD walk up to the orange haired kid and said "So... How did it go?" the orange haired kid said "I think it went pretty well" DD said the orange haired kid flinched a little bit when he saw us beside the small tv behind me. "oh hello my distinguished gentleman!" I said as I wave my hand saying hi 'If this don't go well as last time I will possessed that demon's F***ing Body'.