¢нαρтєя 1

THUD!!

A person can be seen falling of the railing after sneaking at the beast from behind.That person is ...

GASTON

✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*✧.*

ᴳᴬˢᵀᴼᴺ ᴾᴼᵛღ

'aahh...is this my fate?to keep dying in front of belle disgracefully?Heheh~i guess I deserve this punishment because I keep disturb her and and ask her about marriage while knowing that she didn't love me..I'm such a dummy.. I'm tired of chasing after her now..but I won't stop loving you from a far..

I hope that in the other life you can have more peaceful live with your true love and without me being the bad Guy of your 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤✧⋆'

●~●~●~●~●~

"Gastonette...Gastonette~wake up"

I heard a faint voice calling me to wake up the voice sounded like LeFou,a friend that always support me

But why did he say Gastonette instead of Gaston did I change my name somehow?

I open my eyes a little so that I won't immediately get blinded by the lights.As my eyes are fully open I look at my left and saw.....LeFou?Is that really LeFou that I knew!?H-how w-what did he do to be this-this...HANDSOME~

(wait what?what did I just called him!?)

"Gastonette,are you okay? your face are red"

"wha-oh yea I'm okay"

oh my god his voice is so deep kyaaa~wait why does my voice became more high pitch.It sound as if I'm a girl...now that I'm conscious I just realize that ..

my hand is smaller

my body is slender

and rounder chest ...

S**T!

I've become a girl!!?

WOW!I didn't expect that I would be a girl in this life.It's actually cool tho.I can rest and do other thing that I always wanted READING A BOOK.Like what belle do at the fountain.Ouh!I almost forgot that Lefou is still here standing besides my bed.I look at him and ask him what has happen to me.

"You don't remember Gastonette?about what happen yesterday?"

I shook my head

"Seriously?"

"yeah!if I remember I won't ask you dummy!"

"okay-okay,so apparently yesterday you make a proposal to Belle and you went inside his house, then when he open the door you just automatically fall out of his house, and then you ran back home and cry yourself to sleep"

Just by hearing LeFou saying that my mouth couldn't close by itself. I can't believe that I am back to when Belle politely reject me.*sigh*well I can't do anything about that,I just need to move on and let Belle live..Uurm..his live.LeFou also quite nice by the way.I bet every girl would want to be his girlfriend or wife.

I must look like an idiot to LeFou because I'm smiling like theres is something funny.He almost panic when he see me like this but I assure him that I'm okay and shoo him out so that I could change my clothes.I giggle when he still in front of my bedroom not moving,afraid that I would do something foolish.

Then after shoo him out I goes to my closet wanting to take a look in it and maybe find some cute dresses.As soon as I open it with excitement only to get disappointed by my closet. How can I only have shirt and pants only(not that disappointed but really?)shouldn't I atleast have one dresses to wear?

*sigh*alright,I should be grateful that I at least have something to wear.

I put on anything I find cute and goes out of the room.I saw LeFou is sitting on a chair near the fireplace.He look so cute when he is in dazed.I cleared my throat to make him notice my presence beside him.

"Hi Lefou~do you mind joining me to the town to buy dresses?"

"You want to go to the town to look for dress?that's unlike you usually,you would want to buy sword or some suit for hunting"

"LeFou did you forgot that I'm a girl after all?I also would want something cute and beautiful"

"oops..sorry Gastonette,but can I ask you something?"

I nod my head

"Do you still want to chase after him again?even though he already reject you many time?i]It-it's not that I want to discourage you but don't you feel tired to try get attention from your unrequited love?there's still many man wanting to take your hand in marriage and make you their wife"

What LeFou says is true.I am tired.Tired of everything that has ever happen to me.Tired of reaching out to someone who despise me.I look straight at him.Even if LeFou expecting an answer,I could only smile bitterly at him and change the subject.Lefou can only obey it and he seems a little sad that a I didn't answer him.

Don't worry LeFou someday I will told you that I'm really tired

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

✧༺♥༻∞

☆○o

Sorry if there's any grammatical error
Gomen(。ŏ﹏ŏ)