C15

Cameron and Ali walked through the seemingly empty village until both stopped at a random inn . Walking through the door they looked around curiously until thier eyes fell upon a man peeking out from a doorway in the left corner of the dining room.Cameron raised an eyebrow unamused.The man seeing as he was caught and seeing that there were just two children in his shop finally came out of his hiding place.Cameron pushed Ali behind him slightly.

Ali tilted his but said nothing.The inn owner now infront of them gave them a weak smile."I'm sorry I kept you waiting ,I thought it was someone else" . Cameron blinked at him, his eyes then went the pin on the owner's collar. 'Egnust Villdar' . Cameron smirked and turned to the silent Egnust,"Lead the way to our table Mr Egnust".

Egnust smiled happily and he quickly showed them the way.Sitting down in the comfortable chairs Cameron then turned to Egnust "What do you have to eat?". Egnust blushed in shame before answering "W-we only have rice and steamed v-vegetables", Cameron's lips twitched and Egnust became even more red."Alright we'll take it "he finally said after some time.Ali who had stayed quiet the whole time made a mewl of complaint.

Cameron turned towards him ,"Too much meat isn't good for you" he said calmly.With his ears down Ali pouted,he looked really adorable.Cameron bit his lips to not reach out and stroke those chubby cheeks.After a while their food finally arrived.

{•~•}

The next day they left the still 'deserted' village and began to travel to the city of Ravendale.Which was the next closest city.To find any other villages on the way there means deteriorating from the route.So like this 6 months would pass with the two boys training and becoming stronger and also alot closer.

Mean while far away in Elfen city.

Leonardo Nicholas Elfen rubbed his throbbing head as he gazed upon the guard kneeling below him.He listened to the nobles around him whispering silently at what the guard had just told him.It had now been 9 months since his youngest son Cameron Austin Elfen had gone missing.At first he had thought the boy had finally given up on trying to prove himself to them and had taken a break from them,but after a month had passed he had decided to check on him himself.

Which he admits he hadn't done in a long time.When he had arrived at his youngest son's room and pushed the door open he was only met with the strong scent of sleeping poison in the air and a very open window.To not get affected by the sleeping gas in the room he had immediately left the e room after a quick survey and they had been looking for his son ever since.How the kidnapper had gotten into the place was beyond him so at the same time they were also looking for a possible traitor .

He loved both of his son's although he must shamefully admit that moment Cameron was announced to have fire magic and a very weak one too he began to favour Ethan more who was blessed with the royals families' ice magic and it was very strong.He had never doubted that Cameron was his though as he had his and his mother's blood flowing through him and even had test papers to prove it.It was just that sometimes royal children in rare cases wouldn't be blessed with the families' magic and had other magic,but it was never this weak.

Coupled with the fact that Cameron had been trying so hard to get their attention and trying to prove so hard that he was better than his brother made them lose interest in him and frankly they were becoming a little bit disgusted his wife and him.Although this was unmistakable their fault to began with.If they had treated both Cameron and Ethan the same would this had happened?Would Ethan had loved his brother instead of jeering him for having weak magic?If they had stopped Ethan the moment he started bullying his brother would their be so much hate between the two brothers?

Leonardo had decided the moment he found his son was the moment he would make everything right and they will be one big happy family again.That was if they found him...Just imagining that possibility made his whole body fill with worry and nervousness.With renewed determination he asked the guard "And what about the Arh Duke's son?".

Hearing this the Arch Duke stiffened and straightened his back .The Arch Duke ,Vincent Adrien Nvermorth, youngest son was also missing ,and since their rooms were in the same state they had figured that both boys were kidnapped by the same person ."Still no sign of him either your highness",the king sighed before waving his hand in a dismissing manner.The guard quickly bowed and left.Turning to the nobles infront of him Leonardo gave another sigh "We'll pick up this topic on the next meeting day ,dismissed" he then took him self up and walked away .

That night while Vincent laid in bed he could barely sleep.Guilt and worry clouded his mind as he thought about his youngest son.For god's sake he barely even remembered what he looked liked!He barely spared a glance a him and mostly had him locked up in west wing.He had for so long thought of his son as a murderer that had began to think that it was true, he had also pushed his ideology on his first three children so even them had hated him.Now that he had a possibility to actually lose his son for good he was worried even though he hated him he had never tried to kill him as he still loved him after all .That wasn't what his late wife would have wanted,that wasn't what he wanted.Luckly his children had also thought the same .They all promised each other to treat Ali with infinite love the moment he was back .They were finally going to be a real family and they were sure Ali would love that ,right?

Mean while miles upon miles away Ali was happily nestled on top of Cameron sleeping soundly.Cameron was also sleeping comfortably with a possessive arm slung around Ali's waist .It was not until the sun's rays peeked through the tree roots that they were sleeping under that Cameron finally stirred.He woke up only to see two cat ears twitching cutely.

Seeing this Cameron knew he had a problem as in the mornings he realized he couldn't handle the cuteness overload .So the next thing Ali knew he was woken up to being possessively held by Cameron by his waist as the other littered his face with loving kisses.

As he had just woken up Ali's pupils were extremely dilated and coupled with the water in his doe eyes .He looked extremely cute!So cute that Cameron couldn't control his self any longer...an hour had passed and Cameron's reddened face was now buried into Ali's chest and he refused to look up .Mean while Ali was recovering from being loved on so much all of sudden and was purring happily.His eyes had also gone back to normal.

He glanced at Cameron on his chest and saw his reddened ears.He couldn't help but think his Cameron was really cute.He placed a hand in the other's hair and began petting it .