chapter 12 (aka episode 3)

A/N episode 3 is "ruminations: big and little bullys"

Blonde heroin addict roommates aside, Eleanor and Fezco's relationship was actually going really fucking well

It was kind of annoying, because once you've listened to someone gush over a ginger on the phone for more than 3 hours insanity starts to set in. (I know from experience)

They were good, though my newest business venture might not go over extremely well. Their loss.

But something that Cassie, who was currently fucking Eleanor's ex, had in common with Eleanor, (besides the hair color) was the fact that they both fell in love with every guy they dated.

Eleanor had been infatuated with Nate, and now with Fezco. And Cassie had fallen in love with all of her boyfriends- no matter how shitty they were. But ew, enough comparing them.

On a different note, Jules and I are fucking weird. And fucking Elliot just had to add to it all. Let me tell you, trying to balance a secret coke based friendship and an already fucked up relationship isn't exactly the easiest task.

Oh well. Not everything is.

Eleanor was sitting on the bathroom counter, attempting to finish her assigned reading as people bustled around her.

She slumped against the pink tiled wall, once again cursing the library for closing on the day she needed to finish. Settling back against the wall, she resumed reading, fiddling with a strand of blond hair as she did so.

"Hey Rue Rue. Hey Elle," a voice interrupted, and Eleanor looked up from the paperback to see Cassie, dressed in an- interesting ensemble. "Hi Cass," she replied, debating whether or not to ask about the outfit. She didn't have to make the decision, though, because Rue piped up.

"Are you in the play?" Rue asked, and Cassie frowned. Lexi, who was washing her hands in the sink, looked at them.

"What play?" Cassie asked, unzipping her blue makeup bag. "You know, Lexi's play," Eleanor spoke up, and Lexi looked back down at her hands. "What do you mean, Lexi's play?" Cassie asked again, and now Eleanor was the one to frown.

"The one that, uh, Lexi wrote?" Rue said, while Lexi looked at the three girls nervously. "Oklahoma," Lexi said. Rue, obviously on something, looked at Lexi quizzically. "The play's called Oklahoma?"

"The drama club's doing Oklahoma," Lexi informed her, before attempting to leave the room. But she was stopped by Cassie, who began speaking again.