The Story

"Once lived a young woman named, Jessica. Jessica was a equestrian trainer searching for a barn to look at" Megan's Mother said to her. "Mom?" She asked, "yes Darling?" "Do we know where hunters ridge is?" She asked. "Darling all of this is fake, there is probably no such thing as hunters ridge farm" her mother said. " it sounds like a wonderful place though, I want to go there!" Megan said.

____________________________________
                                    ~Meanwhile~
         Jessica and Katie were always good at keeping hunters ridge a secret. Hunters ridge was on private land and far back in the woods to where no one could see it. "How long are we going to keep this place a secret, J?" Katie asked her partner. "I don't have a clue Katie, probably until we get it ready for students and everyone to come." Jessica/J responded.
         "Jessica, when are we going to get the horses over here?" Katie asked another question. "Katie.....whenever we get the barn cleaned up and ready for the horses, remember it was a complete mess when I found it. Wood everywhere and there still is. It is not ready for horses yet, it could hurt or even worse kill them". Jessica said,  Katie had started to get on her nerves.

____________________________________

                          ~Back at Megan's house~

          Megan's POV:
    My mother and father have always said hunters ridge farm isn't a real place. I always thought it was, and I haven't lost hole up to this day. My mission is to find hunters ridge, if it's not in good condition, to make sure it is and create a new equestrian riding center.

        _______________________________

        Megan always had wanted to ride horses since she was 3 years old, she had started living horses when she was 2 years old. Megan lived in Indiana at the time, there wasn't really anywhere where they taught English which was what megan wanted to do.
        Megan's Fathers work partner had a few horses and whenever they went over to her house, she would let megan and another kid ride them. Megan didn't really like the kid, she wanted to push him off the saddle, of course they were riding western. Megan always dreamed of becoming a hunter and being able to jump really high like show jumpers.
                  All of this was hope.....so she thought.
           (Megan would have never thought in 6 years she would be doing everything she had dreamed of)

____________________________________

If you are wondering, hunters ridge is a real barn where I myself ride at and I thought this would be a good story. Hunters ridge is located on Wire road, Auburn Alabama.