𝐕𝐈. 𝗌𝗂𝗑

Everyone went silent, but Cheong-san broke it as he said "I didn't hear anything."

Everyone turned to Cheong-san who's looking straight down on the ground.

"I couldn't hear anything." Su-hyeok looks back to him confused.

"Like what?"

"After Na-yeon went out, and Ms. Park went out after her. I didn't hear screaming."

"Who knows, maybe they're alive or not. I just hope Ms. Park is alive, not that filthy Na-yeon who kept on whining and always fights with Gyeong-su." Jiwoo rolls her eyes walking to the window.

Dae-su looks up to the others "Maybe they didn't die then, they wouldn't have been quiet if zombies we're biting them."

Everyone was silent as Dae-su looks at everyone.

"They must be alive." Dae-su looks back down holding onto his tie.

"Why won't you respond? No one's responding. I'm always talking to myself." On-jo responds to Dae-su who's not looking up to her.

"I think you're right."

"Forget it."

"I didn't hear anything either."

"Me neither" Hyo-ryeong looks to On-jo joining to her conversation.

"I was scared because I didn't know how I'd feel if I heard them screaming, but I didn't hear anything."

"Come to think of it, neither did I."

"Same, I didn't hear anything too." Jiwoo turns around looking at them.

"Then I'm right. They're alive, right?" Joon-yeong nods at Dae-su's sentence.

"Should she be?" Ji-min looks down then back up to look at everyone.

"She's a murderer, she killed Gyeong-su and walked out on her own. Is it right for her to be alive? Aren't you all being pretentious?"

Wu-jin joins in "What about Ms. Park? Should she have died too?"

Ji-min responds back "Is that our fault?"

"Regardless, It happened because of us." Ji-min rolls her eyes almost tearing up.

"What? What did we do? Na-yeon killed someone and played like a victim and left on her own. Because we didn't listen to her. If no one's on you're side, is it okay to kill? Ms. Park talked as if we we're wrong."

"Still, Ms. Park is our teacher, we can't just blame her?" Jiwoo walks a bit.

"We didn't tell Na-yeon to go out there and we didn't tell Ms. Park to go out there either. Why should we feel bad? Fuck, what the hell did we do wrong?"

Hyo-ryeong sighs and decides to comfort Ji-min but she just pushes her hand away.

Everyone went silent, it actually felt awkward to be honest. But Su-hyeok broke the silence as he spoke.

"Hey, I'm not sure if I should say this-" Wu-jin hits Su-hyeok as Jiwoo laughs a bit.

"Does anyone else need to go to the bathroom?"

Everyone suddenly became silent "is it just me?" Dae-su raised his hand.

"Me too."

"We have to go too, but we can't go out."

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚

"Why are you blaming me? Su-hyeok is the one who brought it up." Dae-su smiles a bit.