Chapter 1:Beginning

Arg....one...two.....three....Arrrgh

fan g1:minhyuk oppa saranghae

fan g2:your so hot

fan g3:mary me please oppa

fan b1:tsk....quiet...babe.

fan g3: ok...

reporter 1:minhyuk i guest you have so many fans now because of your fit body, and i know many man and women wants to know your secret..especially this men her...

minhyuk: for me my secret is eat healthy food and exercise that i do to make my body like this....discipline your self because perfect face, body makes a lot of money...(smile)(click.....click....click)

reporter 2: that's great now that you become a new YouTube influencer what is your advice for your fans

minhyuk: i want to thank them for supporting me in always their for me i love you all....in always support my blog..(smile)

cut....

times skip

minhyuk: nayeon next time choose a good gym that we can show people a good and expensive, so that people don't think that im cheap.. and also choose a big client not like this...i don't think i can go their again...

nayeon: sorry babe....please..next time i choose a good one...ok so smile now...(smile)

minhyuk: ok..(smile while texting in his phone)...

nayeon: oh babe i have a surprise for you...close your eye i get it..( smile ) in get the dog...( back to minhyuk)babe surprise....meet our new baby kuoke...
meet dady....kuokee eh...

minhyuk: oh nayeon....hahaaha...thanks
nayeon ...ah nayeon why i can't ride the service i be late my next shoot..

nayeon: sorry babe...but they need to use it to go back to the office because its important...but don't problem...because i book another driver so he were her in no time....

minhyuk: ok....( back to text) busy texting someone..not even looking to nayeon...

nayeon: ...his her...babe...

minhyuk:( look to the driver) sigh...

driver:oh ma'am your ready..

nayeon: yeah lets go now babe..(holding minhyuk hands)

driver: ma'am wait you only book for one passenger ma'am im sorry but i got two pair into the back in only one is vacant....sorry ma'am..

nayeon: god....i have wrong book sorry babe...panic... worried..

minhyuk: i be late again.....(angry)

nayeon: wait....you go first i will contact  another driver....ok..

minhyuk: yah...ok babe...i passing koukee to sungjae ok bye babe...

nayeon: ok....bye take care.....just go home 7:00 i will cook for you bye I love you...

Time skip

Nayeon preparing the table and the food she cook ( while smiling) but get a takes from minhyuk

minhyuk: babe sorry i can go to night cause i have important to do( while kissing someone in a room) and im tired..

nayeon: its ok babe...in thanks that you text me before i cook...( sad )

nayeon: ok babe....don't worry...just do your work is important....i will call sana and momo to accompany me...don't worry bye...take care I love you...( sad)

minhyuk: bye( off the phone in back to kiss someone in bed)

Home

Nayeon: let's party guise.....hooray ...hahaha..yeaheyyy..( while dancing)

sana and momo: face palm (while looking at her)

momo: why she like this?

sana: idont know

momo: amh...unnie why we have a party?

nayeon : (set down) i got promote of my work so lets celebrate it..

sana: congrats unnie...im very happy for you.

momo: me to unnie so that i can eat all the food you prepare

sana: wait unnie dahyun, chayoung and tzuyu also come her its ok to you?

nayeon: nood its ok the more the merrier

sana: (smile) in go back to text) they her ( she smile and open the door) welcome guyz

maknae: hellow unnies

momo: let the party beggin

all: yeahhhh......

this is my first time writing guyz i inspired of the movie i watch so that i write this sorry for wrong grammar but i do my best support it guyz...