𝐕𝐈𝐈. 𝗌𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

The next day, Jiwoo woke up from Dae-su's snoring. She felt something on her head.

Jiwoo looked to where she was laying down at and saw she was laying down at Su-hyeok's lap.

Her face suddenly heatened up because she was also wearing his jacket.

Cheong-san, On-jo and Nam-ra suddenly woke up as well. On-jo stood up from her seat walking towards Cheong-san.

On-jo and Cheong-san looked outside to see the zombified students still roaming around.

"No one still came."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈ *¨¨*:·.

Everyone started walking up, as Ji-min walks towards the window.

"They'll come for us eventually."

"How long do we have to wait?" Hyo-ryeong sighs in a sleepy tone.

"Until they come."

"There's no guarantee they will come."

"So? You want to go out there?"

"Even if they come, they won't find us. If they don't know we're here."

"Save it, they're not coming anyways. What do you expect? We turn into zombies already and then they rescue us?" Jiwoo turns her head up towards Ji-min as she sighs.

"Well, we can put up a sign for help." On-jo looks to the both Jiwoo and Ji-min.

"How?"

"I remember my dad taught me a signal that's used internationally."

"What is it?"

"It was red and blue arranged together, to create some sort of a pattern." On-jo went silent but figured it out.

"Should we write 'SOS' on a curtain, maybe?"

"Yeah, let's do that." Hyo-ryeong sighs looking downwards to the ground.

Suddenly Nam-ra spoke "We can't last long anyway, three minutes without oxygen, three days without water, three weeks without food."

"What's that?" Su-hyeok raises his brows not knowing what it means.

Nam-ra clears her throat as a sign for Jiwoo "How long a person can live."

"It's only been a day, you know. We have to try the best we can." On-jo spoke back to Nam-ra as she looks up.

"We'll show signs of dehydration today, and we won't be able to move by tomorrow."

"What are you trying to say?" On-jo asked so confused.

"Are you saying we should go out, or are you saying we'll die, anyway, so we shouldn't bother doing anything?"

Nam-ra looks back down "I don't know." Ji-min looks upwards to her.

"Then don't say anything." Jiwoo scoffs hearing Ji-min's sentence.