25

Vote ♡︎

Alanna's POV

Alanna's POV

Me and Trey were at the park. He decided he would let me go if he went to, so here he is. Everyone was walking around and having fun while me and Trey were sitting on the park bench. He was all up under me, he had his head on my lap and wanted me to play in his hair, so that's what I was doing. "You're too big for this" I chuckled and stopped rubbing his hair for a second. "And you too big to get called princess but I still do it, now keep rubbing my head"

"Trey, nobody told you to call me princess" I chuckled again and continued. "Alanna, don't start." I went quiet and just continued. I'd hate to piss him off in a public place because he doesn't care where we are, he'll yell at me anywhere.

"Alanna can we walk and talk, that's kind of why I invited you here" I immediately froze. It was Dom, He shouldn't have said that in front of Trey. And of course, he instantly lifted his head off my lap. "Whatchu need to talk to her about?" I sighed.

"Why does it matter?"

Fuck.

"What you mean nigga this my girl and another nigga tryna talk to her about shit ion know about, she hoeing around with you or sumn?" I put my hands on my face and began to pray, ill need it. "No ones on that type of timing I invited her here to hang out, I don't wanna be with her damn"

Trey stood up, obviously taller than Dom. My heart sank and Dom just scoffed. Trey was embarrassing me. "Trey let me just talk to him it's not like that-"

"It is like that, this nigga obviously just wanna fuck you and you acting like you don't see it. Why do you always do that?" What was he talking about? "We literally have no past of romance why can't you understand that?"

I could tell something flashed in his eyes before he roughly grabbed my wrist harder than he did before and brought me over to a part of the park where no one was. All because I was trying to be nice to Dom.

"I'm not fucking witchu anymore Alanna" He grabbed my jaw "You want me to stop getting pissed off but can't stop causing it, it's your fucking fault not mine" He moved his hand from my jaw and interlocked both of our hands.

He's so confusing.

"No nigga will treat you how I do, that motha fucker back there broke. He won't take you on a shopping spree. He's just trying to fuck cause you're pretty" I shook my head "He's not tryna fuck" He let go of my hands, he's never gone as far as to physically hurt me so what's the worst that could happen.

"You defend any nigga that lays his eyes on you except for me, I'm always in the wrong, but no bitch, I'm not doing this shit with you. I'm not driving you, find your way home bitch. Go with that hoe ass nigga who wanna fuck you. You and Illiana are some sick twisted hoes" I watched him walk away from me and into his car, speeding off.

I just fell to my knees and cried. I felt like he was all I had and he just left me. "Ayy you good" It was Dom, of course it was. "Please leave me alone..." He didn't leave, he put his finger on my jaw lifting my head up. "Bruh, that nigga put his hands on you? Your jaw got bruises forming" I pushed his hand away from me. Trey didn't put his hands on me, he just grabbed me a little harder than he anticipated.

"No, he didn't put his hands on me, and It's none of your business. Now leave me alone" I got up and grabbed my backpack "Who taking you home, I saw him leave you here" I sniffled, I didn't want to be around him. " I don't know Dom please just fucking leave me alone!"

He sighed and left, it was quiet again and I didn't like that because I was left alone with my thoughts but that was better than arguing and yelling, I needed sleep. I felt terrible. I needed to get home, so I grabbed my phone and called Trey.

No answer.

Me

Can you please get me I need to go home

I don't want Dom to take me home I want you to

I'm sorry, it's my fault. Please get me
Delivered 5:34 pm

__________

"You know that was some hoe shit you were doing earlier right? Defending other hoe ass, horny ass niggas" I nodded hesitantly. "Y-yes, I-I know" He had me waiting the park for three hours until he finally texted me back to come to get me.

"You're lucky I came back to get you, I wasn't planning to" I nodded "I-I know, thank you" I sniffled and began to text my mom that I was on my way home. The lie I told her earlier was that me and Trey went to a restaurant to eat. Oh how much I wish that was actually true.

He grabbed my hand and interlocked our fingers, and before he could ramble on about how much he hated what I did at the park, I told him what's been bothering me "T-Trey, I love you" but just by his facial expression, I knew he didn't care. He didn't even look surprised.

"I know, I was just waiting for you to say it" We stopped at a red light, and when I thought he'd say it back, he just lit up a blunt that was in his ashtray. My heart completely broke worse than ever before. If he didn't love me back, I couldn't even imagine how I'd feel.

"Do you love me b-back?" a smile formed on his face that soon turned into a chuckle. "Alanna, I don't know to be honest. Stop acting out in front of niggas and ill decide" A tear fell down my cheek and to my neck. The bruise that was forming on my jaw ached just like the rest of my body, and so did the other forming bruise on my wrist.

"S-So what do you want from me? You don't love me. What do you want?"

"I want to love you and I'm trying to but you're making it so hard for me by the way you act. I'm a very loving person, don't get me wrong, I've just been hurt before and I know how the game goes" I was loving him wrong, that's why we're not working.

"I'm sorry, ill stop" He moved his hand from my hand to my thigh "I want to make us work, but you gotta try too" I nodded. He's right, I'm not trying hard enough.

As he drove, something kept shaking next to me. They sounded like pills. I sneakily put my hand up under the side of my chair and pulled up another prescription pill bottle.

Treylynd Williams

Dosage: 1 a day

Treatment for, Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD)