Prologue & Description

I am wearing a red lehnga, the one I selected after 5 days of my shopping spree, endless Instagram inspos and watching uncountable Pinterest pictures.

I loved the way it looked on me, the perfect fit, the elegant look and the bright smile that I had on.

You should have seen the colour of my Mehndi, it was so black that the intricate designs that the henna artist had made were getting difficult to admire as it was literally blending into each other.

Everything was perfect, just the way I had imagined myself to look on my wedding day, the combination of my red and golden Chudiyan was making a stark combination with my dark henna-inked hands.

But not everything could go this perfectly, how could I forget this fact?

One night that changed my whole life thoroughly, reversed my dreams, and ambitions and revolved my life at 180• angle!

Just one night!

~*~

Marriage was the thing that I had pledged to never do in my life, a marriage without love is useless and I was certain that love was not for me.

I have burnt from the wound of love once and I have no intention and hope to go through that for another time.

But I never knew things would turn out like this and I would propose to get married to someone, but that did happen.

I can't love her, this marriage would never work and we both want to make it work but how long will we take to break it?

One night can change everything, just how fast the night changes?

~*~

Hey guys!

So finally as you all were waiting, Rehaan's story is out now.

This story will have lead POVs, which would differ from my earlier books.

This is stand-alone, you can read it without reading In Love with My CEO Cousin. But if you read that book, this book will make more sense.

As usual my female lead would be having a strong personality and the storyline won't be the cliche one when they have marry each other just because her groom went away or something.

It is a unique plot that is entirely my idea, do not copy it.

Please shower your love and support to this book as you have done with my previous works.

I appreciate all of your votes, comments and messages. Hope to see you all soon.❤️