The First Date

As the sunset for the day, another thing was bothering Hilbert, his date with Hilda, he was nervous about it even though he already dated once but for Hilda it was a different story. He went to his closet and looked for decent clothing, he threw shirts, pants, jackets and poloshirts in his bed but couldn't find even nice clothes but he noticed a polo that was hanging in the closet he took it and read the note inside of it hope you wear this, Hilda then he smiled it was a blue polo with a checkered design which looked great on Hilbert then he put it on and looked into the mirror and it suited the pants and the Jordan's that he was wearing "okay i'll wear this one" he said to himself then he took his xtranciver and wallet on his desk and walked out the front door "bye mom, be back in a while" he bid his mom goodbye "make sure you wear a condom" her mother shouted "MOM!!!!! -_-#" he yelled "just joking, have fun though" she said then he sighed "I hope she's not there yet".

~~~~~~~ At Castellea city ~~~~~~~

He ran toward a bench were he saw Hilda sitting "hilda" he called out "oh Hilbert" she stood up "sorry if I took long, I couldn't find any clothes " he said as he rubbed the back of his head "it's okay, I just got here" she said "so, should we go now" he extended his hand and she took it "yeah" then they walked around the city then Hilda laid her head on his shoulder and said to him "Hilbert" "yeah" "thank you for wearing that" "no problem it's from you of course".