MR NAUGHTY AND MISS CUTIE - 1 { First Meet}

Hello Thangamss!!

The story is purely fictional ... don't connect with any real life or dead peoples....!!!!!!!!!!

PURELY FICTIONAL STORY!!!!!

*******

Character details

Siva- Hero
His family is rich and always see the other people's status. He is arrogant and rude.
If he wants something he will get it by hook or crook. Unlike his family he have little amount of kindness is hide inside his heart.

Aadhira- Heroine
Her family is a middle class family. She is innocent and kind hearted girl....

She is always afraid of rich people and specifically rich boys due to her mother's past...

Sekar- His father
Sumathi- His mother...

Lakshmi- Her mother. She is a single parent...

Additional characters his father's sister and her daughter Nandhini as always she wants to marry Siva and negative character
His parents also want him to marry her......

*********

It is early morning 5.00 am, the climate surrounding the village is always pleasant. It is a perfect paradise of beautiful things and quietness. The sky is always pure azure; and the clouds are as white and appear as if huge pure white cotton bales are flitting merrily.

In that village, there is a mansion which is surrounded my nature's beauty. The mansion has a powerful and majestic aura. Half of the mansion and its furniture are made of teak and costly woods. Even in this early morning everyone (workers) is running and organizing everything in their appropriate places. Why not if a single thing is misplaced then they want to face the wrath of the arrogant owners of the mansion who are all coming there within 2 hours.

At 6.30 in the outskirts of village, one girl in twenties wearing silk skirt and top along with a yellow shawl around her neck is walking towards the temple which is in the entry of village.

Imagine her in this attire with a yellow shawl around her neck.

She is having a pooja plate in her hand which is filled with beautiful flowers

She is having a pooja plate in her hand which is filled with beautiful flowers. She is simple but her skin is glowing along with the early Sun rising on the east. Simply she is beautiful in her own way.

She entered the temple and wished the priest.

She: Vanakam aiyare
(Aiyare- Priest )
Priest: Adade Aadhira va ma. Enna inaiku romba sikirama vanthuta
(Wow, Aadhira come. Why you came this much earlier)
Yes it is our Aadhira.

Aadhira : Ungaluku seekram vantha ethavathu help panlame nu than.
(I came earlier to help you)

Priest : Eii kalli nee inaiku unaku pudicha thayir satham prasathm nu therinju thane seekram vantha.
(You Cutie, you came earlier due to curd rice only)
Aadhira mv : Ayo kandupidichutare.
(Oops he found it)

Aadhira gave innocent child look which is enough to melt the Priest. Priest tapped her cheeks.

Priest: Enaku oru uthavi panriya
(Can you help me?)

Aadhira : Sollunga aiyare
(Tell me Aiyare)

Priest: Kovil vasal la oru kolam mattum potudriya.
(Can you draw a rangoli on the temple's entrance?)

Aadhira: Avlothana ipa parunga.
(That's it, see now)

Aadhira took the rangoli powder and ram towards the temple entrance excitedly.

Due to the excitement, Aadhira started to draw a big rangoli which extends until the middle of the road. After drawing the beautiful rangoli, Aadhira is confused about coloring the rangoli as which color will be perfect. She started to think which color will be perfect by tapping her chin using her index finger. Eventhough some color caught her attention she is not impressed with that so she kept on walking around the big rangoli by twisting her lips and tapping her chin in confusion. She forgot that she came towards the middle of the road by walking around the rangoli.

Aadhira startled when she saw a car stopped only few inches apart her. She saw the driver getting out of the car and to her confusion the driver signalled her to go away from there. But she didn't understand why he is asking her to go.

Poor she, she didn't know that driver told that for her sake only to escape from them.

One girl from twenties came out of the car. She is Nandhini. Now you all might guessed what she is upto.

Nandhini : Hey idiot don't you have eyes?

Aadhira jerked because of her harsh tone as she is the favorite one for the whole village. Still now none of them her raised their voice against her unnecessarily. But she gathered her courage and responded to her.

Aadhira : Sorry I didn't notice your car.

Nandhini: What you didn't notice my car? I won't mind something happens to you but I don't my car to touch the disgusting people like you.

Still now they didn't notice another car is waiting behind the car in which Nandhini got down.

Aadhira didn't reply but instead she moved away from there without replying to her. Nandhini felt insulted. So, she pulled Aadhira by her wrist and raised her hand to slap.

Aadhira closed her face in fear but she didn't feel any slap on her face. She opened her eyes and looked between the gap of her two fingers. She saw one hand is holding Nandhini from hitting her. She removed her hand from her face. She tucked her hair which fell on her face due to the force Nandhini pulled her.

She saw a man in twenty five plus holding Nandhini hand preventing from hitting her. He is looking handsome. His perfect jawline and his messy hair making more hot and handsome. But none of this had effect on Aadhira.

 But none of this had effect on Aadhira

His look.

Nandhini: Siva why are you holding my hand instead of scolding that stupid girl.

Yes it's our Siva. He turned towards Aadhira and stared her for few seconds who was looking at him with a fear in her eyes.

..................................

SO HERE IS FIRST PART OF THE ONESHOT!!

Next part will lengthy..
So adjusted karo ✌️🌝

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT!!

YOU CAN GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION.. WHETHER IT'S BAD OR GOOD PLEASE GIVE YOUR OPINIONS!! IT WILL HELP ME TO IMPROVE MORE!!

Stay safe!! Stay healthy!! Stay positive!! Stay happy!!!

With love

Aishu ✌️🌝