White Dress

I was peacefully inside of my mushroom lying down on my cot thinking about her. Ah yes, the princess of Evergate kingdom. What a beautiful and sweet girl. Only if she knew who I was.

I don't think she partakes in interest of Palacia Forest. Probably thinks the mermaids are cool buts that are all. Fairies like me aren't allowed past the border of Palacia Forset and Evergate kingdom. Guards take place there, though I am a pretty strong magic wielder, I couldn't just trap the guards in vines or shove them into a Venus Fly Trap.

That would get me in trouble with the council, and that's the last thing I would want right now. Considering that the princess is a part of the council, as she is royalty. And if her first-ever encounter with me was bad, there was no way I could fix the way she saw me. So for now I just chill in the village until my chance comes.

You might think I'm creepy for what I'm about to say, but I'm truly not, trust me. I may or may not have been stalking the princess through her bedroom window to see what she looks like. Another perk of us fairies is that we can shrink, well, most of us. Not Posy though.

Posy is my friend. They live right next to me, and I even helped 'em clear out their mushroom. It's red with polka dots, and mine is just white. It wasn't strong enough for us to carve windows into it though, so at night we cant communicate through the glass but have to wait for the next day.

Now, where was I? Oh yes, talking about how I illegally stalk the princess. Before I start, you have to know that I'm a girl. Well, kind of (gender am I right.) And so if I'm a girl, and I have a crush on a girl, that means I'm gay.

If you are disgusted by that, I don't know how to talk to you. Better yet I won't talk to you. Unless you are the princess of course.

The sun is shining through my window and I can hear the fluttering of wings, chatter, and birds chirping. I'm looking at the painting I drew of me and the princess together sitting on a bench in the forest that hangs over my desk. My room space in my mushroom is pretty limited. I only have a bed and a desk.

I swing myself off the squeaky wooden bed and stretch out my arms and wings. I pull my hairbrush over to my hair and use my magic to have it manually comb it for me. I yawn then draw my hand in front of me to make a mirror appear. I check how I look.

My blue eyes are staring back at me. I notice my messy blond hair in a bun with two strands hanging down. They are dyed pink, Posy did that. I have earrings in my pointy ears and I touch them. They jingle. I have on a light green crop top with a white corset and a pleated skirt that goes up to my knees. I have white socks with nothing else as I fly, not walk.

I yawn once more and close my hand, making the mirror disappear. I have a shop down in the main court of the village for painting. A variety of stuff lies there such as paintbrushes I made myself, paint I made myself, the artwork I made myself, and other necessities I made myself. I swing over my door and it opens. I crawl out of my small mushroom and take a breath of the fresh forest air. I step onto the dark oak stairs that lead to the ground and close my door behind me. I take a large jump and start to fly. I switch my directions towards my shop.

Not everyone here lives in mushrooms. There are flowers, houses dug underground, and other interesting stuff that I can't recall. Flowers are for families though as they have more room space. I hope I could live in a flower with the princess. Once upon a time, I guess.

I arrive in the main center of the village and stop flying. I wave to a few people. I notice familiar faces. There's a statue of the empress or her majesty Aurora who protected Palacia Forset from Evergate once. Over there in Evergate, they worship the royal family. Here we worship Aurora and her clan.