𝚃𝚆𝙾

𝙻𝚊 𝙿𝚞𝚜𝚑 & 𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜

Adara was adjusting too well Forks

Adara was adjusting too well Forks. It was beginning to feel more like home. Stefan and the Adara would spend every waking moment together. But when she invited him to La Push he declined, stating his uncle wanted to catch up with him. Friday came around and Adara couldn't have been more excited. Bella was gonna spend the weekend at the Cullens but both girls made sure to clear the schedule for the next weekend to spend some time together.

Adara headed out for La Push, Stefan had offered to give her a ride and she could not refused since her car would be arriving till next Monday. "Thanks for the ride, Stef" he nodded as he got out to pen the door, he had told her she could never get out the car until he opened the door for her so she agreed. "I'll be seeing you Monday, Salvatore" she said as she kissed his cheek and walked away.

They crossed a line that at the moment she knew nothing about but in time she would come to know more than she imagined. She reached La Push and headed straight for the water, she was walking around. Jasob found her wondering around and exploring. "Hey, you made it!" he stated as he hugged her. "I did. I wouldn't miss those Quileute stories" she replied. He led her towards a house. As they reached he whistled. A bunch of guys rushed out shirtless, smiling, laughing and pushing each other out the way.

"Hey, Jake!" Adara heard one of them say

"Hey, Jake!" Adara heard one of them say. "Who's the pretty girl, Jacob?" one of them asked. "I'm Adara. A pleasure" he kissed her hand. "Paul Lahote" he replied. "Adara this is Jared, Paul who you've met. Embry, Quil, and Seth. Sam, Emily and Leah will meet us at the beach" she nodded. "Guys this is, Adara" he introduced as she waved. "I'm his girlfriend" she said with a smile. Jake watched their jaws drop. He knew she was messing with them.

The two looked at each other before they burst out laughing. "I'm sorry but you should've seen your faces" she says in between laughs. "So you're not his girlfriend?" Paul asked. "No" she replied with a smile. "Oh, thank god" he replied letting out an exaggerated sigh. "That means I can ask you out on a date?" he asked with hopeful eyes. She shrugged. "Why not? As long as you buy me food" he nodded. Jacob felt jealousy grow within him. "We'll meet you guys at the campfire" they all nodded. "Bye pretty lady" said Paul as the others waved. "Bye guys! By Paul!" she waved back. She was making friends.

Adara and Jake arrived time later, he had showed her around, introducing her to old and new places to see and visit if she ver wanted to

Adara and Jake arrived time later, he had showed her around, introducing her to old and new places to see and visit if she ver wanted to. It was safe she had a few she liked to come back like to paint and read. Seth saw them first as he rushed to say hello. The young boy had a crush on her. "Hey Adara. Can I call you Addy or Adds?" he asked with a cute smile that she could not say no to. "You can call me whatever you want" she replied. "In the case, can I call you mine?" he asked with a smirk, or what he thought was a smirk.

She laughed but kissed his cheek. "Call me when your at least seventeen and we'll talk" he nodded happily as he held her hand and led her to the bonfire space. "Uncle Billy!" she said happily. "Red Swan" he said happily as well. She rushed to hug him. "How's my future in law?" he asked in a joking manner. "Waiting for Jacob to pop the question" the three underground their inside joke and laughed.

"Addy, this is Sam, his girlfriend Emily and Leah, Seth's sister" Adara shaked their hands. "It's a pleasure to meet you all" they nodded. "Welcome back to Forks" Sam said. Weirdly enough, Adara quickly made friends with Leah and Emily. It was odd for the pack to see Leah and Emily together let alone talking but, I guess miracles do happen. As the night continued Billy and other elder told stories of the Quileute. Mostly of the cold ones, the children of the night and shapeshifters.

Adara listened, some of the things they said were similar to the way Edward and Stefan acted. But she stayed quiet. Maybe it was a simply coincidence. As the night ended Jacob was taking her home when she began to ask questions (this won't follow the movies or books only in certain parts. It will also have scenes from the vampire diaries and the originals).

"So, are cold ones and children of the night like vampires?" Adara asked. She was genuinely curious. "Yes" he replied. "And shapeshifters are werewolves, correct?" once again he nodded. "Be careful with those you talk to, Addy. You never what kind of people they are" Jacob said. 'Or monsters' he thought. To Adara, that sounded like a warning. Was he walking about Stefan? Was he talking about Edward? Or was he talking about the both of them. It was he talking about something else? She had so many questions but she didn't want to ask. She didn't want to seem like she was snooping but she would make sure to do some research about it.

They finally reached the her house. Like Edward and Stefan he got out and opened the door for her. "Such a gentleman mr. Black" he kissed her hand and smiled. "Only for you" he replied as he watched her walk up the steps, opening the door and walking inside. Unbeknownst to her, Edward watched her from afar, so did Stefan. Jacob could smell the both of them, as they could smell him. Things were about to get interesting around town when people start going missing and bodies turn up with bite wounds. What happens when Adara sees something she shouldn't have and something or someone bites her?

(Not edited)